Subject: Re: 25.0.50; emacs hebrew script bidi nikud rendering bug

From: "Mark H. David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:21:24 -0800

Sorry for delayed response, just getting back to work.
Can you briefly explain what to update to test this change?
Thanks,
Mark

----- Original message -----
From: "K. Handa" <[email-masked]>
To: "K. Handa" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 25.0.50; emacs hebrew script bidi nikud rendering bug
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 21:03:50 +0900

I wrote:
> I've just re-read the code.  It seems that supporting it without
> breaking the backward compatiblity is not straitforward but possible.
> I'll work on it soon.

I committed changes to enable ftfont-base font-backend to handle wider
range of combining characters for non-OTF fonts.  So, hebrew
diacticicals should be rendered by "Aharoni CLM" font.

Could you verify it?

---
K. Handa
[email-masked]