Subject: bug#21834: closed (Re: bug#21834: 25.0.50; Info Node On Lexical Vars Ends Abruptly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 20:04:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21834: 25.0.50; Info Node On Lexical Vars Ends Abruptly

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21834: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21834
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21834: 25.0.50; Info Node On Lexical Vars Ends Abruptly
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:03:28 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

No-one else can reproduce this, so closing.

Subject: 25.0.50; Info Node On Lexical Vars Ends Abruptly
From: raman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 18:12:10 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ends like so:
<cite>
interprets this as an indication that this is a variable known not to be
</cite> in node 
File: elisp.info,  Node: Using Lexical Binding,  Prev: Lexical Binding,  Up: Variable Scoping

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-10-21
Repository revision: 6e3bac85d032eccd81454e4f6630fac7d829d88d
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-voice-lock-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Searching for ‘thunk.eln’....
Quit 
Loading /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/thunk.el (source)...done
Loading /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/stream-2.0.2/stream.el (source)...
Symbol’s function definition is void: cl-generic-define-generalizer 
Bash completion... [7 times]
C-x C-e runs the command eval-last-sexp

End of buffer 
region containing 1 lines copied to kill ring  [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151103.944/helm-multi-match hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151104.0/helm-multi-match
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/dom
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150810.832/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/subr-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow emacsbug thunk macros w3-imenu emacspeak-imenu imenu
w3-speak-table w3-structure mm-archive url-file url-dired url-cache
w3-toolbar w3-speak w3-forms w3-emacs w3-props w3-hot eieio-opt
emacspeak-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe dabbrev generator
debug misearch multi-isearch recentf vc vc-dispatcher vc-git
emacspeak-diff-mode diff-mode bash-completion battery amixer
emacspeak-hideshow hideshow company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-semantic company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-ycmd rx ycmd ycmd-request-deferred ycmd-request
url-http url-auth url-gw popup hmac-def f s ucs-normalize dash deferred
company-template cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cal-china lunar
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move server
bbdb-vm vm-summary vm-motion emacspeak-vm u-vm-color vm vm-autoload
bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone emacs-startup
savehist saveplace midnight emacspeak-ido ido seq emacspeak-wizards
emacspeak-eterm term ehelp emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui
emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt time autoinsert
color-theme iplayer emms-info-libtag emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emacspeak-emms emms emms-compat ffap fff-rfc fff tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl
jabber-autoloads emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode
sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
emacspeak-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element org-w3m emacspeak-company
company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-presentations bridge slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-autodoc slime-asdf grep slime-editing-commands slime-xref-browser
tree-widget slime-repl elp slime-parse slime-scratch emacspeak-slime
slime emacspeak-gud gud apropos emacspeak-compile compile etags
emacspeak-xref xref project emacspeak-arc arc-mode archive-mode pp
hyperspec emacspeak-tcl tcl hydra-ox emacspeak-muggles whitespace
emacspeak-m-player emacspeak-org org-table org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func
emacspeak-view view xbacklight hydra lv emacspeak-elfeed elfeed-show shr
dom subr-x elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search elfeed url-queue
xml-query emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars
w3-prepare w3 w3-menu w3-emulate w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse
emacspeak-w3 emacspeak-google html2text gmaps emacspeak-we w3-display
w3-mouse w3-imap url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css
font disp-table devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone
sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start emacspeak-mspools mspools
gnus-prepare gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range emacspeak-message message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gm-smtp smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version my-functions completion
dired-aux dired-x emacspeak-dired locate emacspeak-desktop desktop
frameset dired emacspeak-aumix emacspeak-forms forms forms-mode
emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus xml emacspeak-webspace
emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-xslt gf gweb emacspeak-alsaplayer
emacspeak-amark derived emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint ring
emacspeak-ansi-color ansi-color emacspeak-replace emacspeak-redefine
emacspeak-personality emacspeak emacspeak-widget warnings
emacspeak-webutils browse-url gfeeds url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap emacspeak-auctex emacspeak-package
emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs g-utils json solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs emacspeak-kmacro emacspeak-info
emacspeak-facemenu emacspeak-buff-menu g-cus-load cus-load
emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-preamble finder-inf tex-site
go-mode-autoloads ipython-autoloads eieio logito-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads ssh-autoloads cl-seq wget-autoloads info
eieio-core package epg-config emacspeak-keymap edmacro kmacro wid-edit
emacspeak-speak emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak flite-voices
dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices espeak-voices
mac-voices multispeech-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text
dtk-css-speech acss-structure emacspeak-load-path byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv advice cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1103469 123582)
 (symbols 48 81019 0)
 (miscs 40 792 1032)
 (strings 32 232119 18206)
 (string-bytes 1 8416529)
 (vectors 16 90632)
 (vector-slots 8 1354013 17647)
 (floats 8 1641 715)
 (intervals 56 7499 55)
 (buffers 976 32)
 (heap 1024 93579 5638))

--