Subject: 25.0.50; file-notify-tests failure on Cygwin

From: Ken Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 10:51:19 -0500

The following tests are failing on Cygwin:

file-notify-test02-events
file-notify-test02-events-remote
file-notify-test04-file-validity
file-notify-test04-file-validity-remote
file-notify-test05-dir-validity

The first two have been failing for as long as I can remember, but I 
never got around to reporting it.

The next two failed immediately after they were introduced in the 
following commit:

commit 7a3f3183cd8faff8901ead547711e1c90ea02efe
Author: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Sep 14 08:03:11 2015 +0200

Test file-notify-valid-p.

* test/automated/file-notify-tests.el
(file-notify-test04-file-validity, file-notify-test05-dir-validity): New
tests.

The last one started failing shortly after that, but I haven’t pinned 
down the exact commit.

I’m attaching the log based on a build from git 1500667.  Please let me 
know what I can do to help track this down.
Ken