Subject: bug#21796: 24.5; exiting ediff can leave Emacs unresponsive to keyboard input

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:54:58 +0100

I am affected by bug#21796 as well, in emacs-24.5.1.  I can still interact with
the emacs process through emacsclient -nw.  If this is useful for debugging,
please let me know what you want me to do.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2016-02-24 on queensboro-bridge, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ESS[S]

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ess-roxy-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Buffer A: Processing difference region 0 of 19
Buffer A: Processing difference region 10 of 19
Buffer B: Processing difference region 0 of 19
Buffer B: Processing difference region 10 of 19
Processing difference regions ... done
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit this Ediff session? (y or n) y
M-[ 2 7 ; 3 is undefined
Undo!
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/preview-latex
~/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/password-cache
~/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/color
~/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/format-spec
~/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
~/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
~/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/dns
~/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/shr-color
~/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/dig
~/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/netrc
~/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/tls
~/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
~/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
~/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/shr
~/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/mail/binhex
~/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/message
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/smime
~/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/compface
~/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/qp
~/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mml
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/registry
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/spam
~/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt

Features:
(shadow emacsbug xterm ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff log-edit add-log pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs
pcvs-util ewoc shr-color color shr mailalias smtpmail sendmail etags dired-aux
sort smiley gnus-cite flow-fill mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async pp
mule-util rect solar cal-dst misearch multi-isearch qp gnus-ml ange-ftp
tramp-ftp nndir nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder nnagent nnml gnutls network-stream
starttls nnimap tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader help-mode dabbrev dash-autoloads elec-pair
paren server fortran conf-mode org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs perl-mode bibtex-style bibtex latexenc reftex-dcr reftex
reftex-vars preview prv-emacs tex-buf texmathp noutline outline font-latex latex
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro tex-style tex dbus xml info epa-file epa derived epg
message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader f90 cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit doc-view jka-compr image-mode make-mode sh-script
smie imenu vc-git dired sgml-mode flyspell ispell nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct tramp-cache tramp-sh rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok parse-time vc-cvs ses unsafep
vc-dispatcher vc-svn desktop frameset tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver iso-transl time disp-table
gnus-load mh-e mh-compat mailabbrev mh-acros cl-macs mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
package epg-config ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars
cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-syntax
ess-r-completion ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help
ess-developer eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf compile comint ansi-color ring
ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib ess-custom executable
easymenu ess-compat ess-site jabber-autoloads preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2322328 263544)
 (symbols 48 76626 0)
 (miscs 40 63385 21197)
 (strings 32 175306 25946)
 (string-bytes 1 4787376)
 (vectors 16 118977)
 (vector-slots 8 2367345 435798)
 (floats 8 3831 3582)
 (intervals 56 406300 4692)
 (buffers 960 358)
 (heap 1024 204454 4447))