Subject: bug#21784: closed (Re: bug#21784: Alternate xz-5.0.4.tar.gz URL)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 20:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21784: xz-5.0.4.tar.gz is unavailable upstream

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21784: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21784
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21784: Alternate xz-5.0.4.tar.gz URL
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:05:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sun, Nov 01, 2015 at 11:20:59AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Cool.  Could you rename it to ‘xz-5.0.4.tar.gz’?
>
> Done!

I’m adding it as an alternate URL in (gnu packages compression).

Thank you!

Ludo’.

Subject: cannot install icecat!
From: "-=}\\*/{=-" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:30:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

starting download of
`/gnu/store/0d7xnp3nji2mi4cw4jmd3mzbpija9a5a-xz-5.0.4.tar.gz' from `
http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.0.4.tar.gz'...
ERROR: download failed "http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.0.4.tar.gz" 403
"Forbidden"
failed to download
"/gnu/store/0d7xnp3nji2mi4cw4jmd3mzbpija9a5a-xz-5.0.4.tar.gz" from "
http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.0.4.tar.gz"
builder for
`/gnu/store/1y6b3ar37ff4q16714m77d56giv01cr5-xz-5.0.4.tar.gz.drv' failed to
produce output path
`/gnu/store/0d7xnp3nji2mi4cw4jmd3mzbpija9a5a-xz-5.0.4.tar.gz'