Subject: bug#21774: emacs from git, 28-10, does not build on openbsd-5.8

From: Han Boetes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:20:46 +0100

The version that I report this bug with is from last week and works
ok. I haven't changed anything to the configuration in the mean time,
Todays checkout breaks with:

  CC       profiler.o
In file included from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gbinding.h:28,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib-object.h:23,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gio/gioenums.h:28,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gio/giotypes.h:28,
                 from /usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gio/gio.h:26,
                 from /mega/home/han/nfs/Emacs/emacs/src/gfilenotify.c:23:
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32:24: fatal error: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory
 #include <glibconfig.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:363: recipe for target 'gfilenotify.o' failed
gmake[2]: *** [gfilenotify.o] Error 1

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.11 (x86_64-unknown-openbsd5.8)
 of 2015-10-21
Repository revision: 5dc48a2da9919f649952e75e54c48fda69a24ac3
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --mandir=/usr/local/man
 --infodir=/usr/local/info --without-sound --without-jpeg --with-xpm
 --without-gif --without-x 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2''

Configured features:
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  mml-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: 1
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: 1
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [11 times]
Saving file /mega/home/han/Mail/drafts/*message*-20151028-140745...
Mark set
Replaced 0 occurrences
Wrote /mega/home/han/Mail/drafts/*message*-20151028-140745
Back to top level
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/tempo hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/python hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/python
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/longlines
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/css-mode
/mega/home/han/.emacs.d/elpa/crontab-mode-20090510.1355/crontab-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/crontab-mode

Features:
(debug pp shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug bug-reference
git-commit-mode log-edit message idna sendmail dired format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader ring pcvs-util add-log sh-script smie executable
misearch multi-isearch dns-mode conf-mode nuke-whitespace vc
vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode term/xterm xterm byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv server pager auto-recomp cl-macs
cl gv session generic-x yaml-mode derived regexp-opt edit-server
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib icomplete finder-inf
info tool-bar tex-site package easymenu epg-config time-date paren
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
gfilenotify multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 168701 24117)
 (symbols 48 24983 0)
 (miscs 40 120 313)
 (strings 32 39071 10002)
 (string-bytes 1 1042468)
 (vectors 16 24529)
 (vector-slots 8 1282428 181556)
 (floats 8 171 648)
 (intervals 56 755 15)
 (buffers 976 21))