Subject: bug#21764: 25.0.50; bibtex-set-dialect not called for bibtex buffers

From: [email-masked] (Grégoire Jadi)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:49:13 +0100

Hi,

At the very end of `bibtex-mode' it adds `bibtex-set-dialect' to
`hack-local-variables-hook' which sets a number of variables including
`bibtex-entry-head'.

However, it looks like this hook is never run for buffer not associated
with a file. Because of this, `bibtex-entry-head' is never defined in
those buffers which causes `bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily' (a timer
defined in `bibtex-mode') to fail when calling `bibtex-parse-keys'.

To reproduce this bug :
;;;;;;;;;; bibtex-bug.el
(require 'bibtex)
(setq bibtex-parse-keys-timeout 1)

(with-current-buffer (get-buffer-create "*bib test*")
  (insert "@article{someID,
  author = {some author},
  title = {some title},
}")
  (bibtex-mode))

> emacs -Q -l bibtex-bug.el
And wait 2 sec.

I'm not sure what is the proper fix for this. ATM I've added
`bibtex-set-dialect' to `bibtex-mode-hook'.

Best,

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-10-26
Repository revision: 934bfb933f4981b2edaa208186e2f8781ab6cb9f
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  mode-line-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 225000, updated 1
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 225671, updated 1, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Contacts received: 15337
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 225000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 225671, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-ref-man/ada-ref-man hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-mode/ada-ref-man
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/yasnippet/yasnippet-debug hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/yasnippet/yasnippet-debug
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/yasnippet/yasnippet-tests hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/yasnippet/yasnippet-tests
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/undo-tree/undo-tree hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/undo-tree/undo-tree
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/ivy-test hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/ivy-test
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/ivy-hydra hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/ivy-hydra
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/ivy hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/ivy
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/swiper hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/swiper
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/colir hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/colir
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/swiper/counsel hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/swiper/counsel
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/paredit/test
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-drill/org-drill
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-bullets/org-bullets
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-dabbrev-code hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-dabbrev-code
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-yasnippet hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-yasnippet
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-cmake hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-cmake
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-clang hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-clang
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-abbrev hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-abbrev
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-eclim hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-eclim
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-template hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-template
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-capf hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-capf
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-ispell hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-ispell
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-elisp hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-elisp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-files hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-files
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-tests hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-tests
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-etags hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-etags
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-gtags hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-gtags
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-semantic hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-semantic
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-keywords hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-keywords
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-bbdb hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-bbdb
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-xcode hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-xcode
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-oddmuse hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-oddmuse
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-dabbrev hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-dabbrev
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-css hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-css
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-nxml hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-nxml
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/company/company-tempo hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/company-mode/company-tempo
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/adaptive-wrap/adaptive-wrap hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/adaptive-wrap/adaptive-wrap
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elisp/let-alist
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-mode/ada-xref hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-mode/ada-prj hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-mode/ada-mode hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/ada-mode/ada-stmt hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/modules/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/pinentry/pinentry hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/net/pinentry
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/seq/seq hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/cl-generic/cl-generic hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/obsolete/crisp
/home/jadi-g/.emacs.d/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/jadi-g/packages/emacs/lisp/obsolete/landmark

Features:
(shadow emacsbug robin-hood-theme mistyday-theme parus-theme cus-theme
org-table sort gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-ml gnus-msg
disp-table nndoc gnus-cache url-handlers misearch multi-isearch
mm-archive debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util
xsd-regexp company-ropemacs cal-move company-yasnippet helm-pages
iy-go-to-char align dabbrev bibtex-style pulse image-file gravatar
bug-reference linum orgit magit-svn magit-autoloads magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
package magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor server swiper-helm debug eieio-opt graze-url tabify windmove
w3m-bookmark w3m-session w3m-form w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util cal-iso view
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs sgml-mode octave conf-mode artist picture reporter rect
redshank skeleton autoconf autoconf-mode make-mode sh-script smie
executable timezone gnutls network-stream nsm starttls url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth reftex-parse winner cap-words superword subword
glasses solarized color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow paren recentf
elfeed-org elfeed-show shr dom elfeed-db elfeed-lib elfeed-search elfeed
url-queue xml-query org-game redshank-loader paredit elisp-slime-nav
helm-projectile projectile ibuf-macs undo-tree diff firestarter
copyright slime-xref-browser tree-widget slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-snapshot slime-banner slime-asdf
inferior-slime slime-company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec slime-autoloads env-helper config-xml config-smerge
config-search config-quiet config-prolog config-ocaml warnings
config-0-defuns which-key org-mu4e mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa epg mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars mu4e-meta
flycheck-pos-tip popup flycheck yasnippet company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company elpy elpy-refactor python tramp-sh ido seq files-x
etags xref project pyvenv json autorevert filenotify org-w3m org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-inlinetask org-info org-gnus org-docview org-crypt
org-bibtex org-bbdb vc vc-dispatcher ox-beamer ox-latex ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox diary-lib diary-loaddefs dmd-org-mode org-datetree
anaphora org-ref swiper ivy helm-bibtex f s ucs-normalize parsebib
bibtex helm-ag grep helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-config
helm-autoloads helm-easymenu helm-aliases dash reftex-cite reftex
reftex-vars org-drill savehist org-learn hi-lock org-mime org-bullets
org-attach vc-git diff-mode org-id org-element avl-tree org-habit
org-clock org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils subr-x org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-stan ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shen ob-shell ob-screen ob-scheme ob-scala ob-sass ob-ruby ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-picolisp ob-perl ob-org ob-ocaml ob-mscgen ob-matlab
ob-octave ob-maxima ob-makefile ob-lisp ob-lilypond noutline outline
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-J ob-io ob-haskell ob-gnuplot
ob-fortran ob-forth ob-emacs-lisp ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-css ob-clojure
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
ob-asymptote ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-awk ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
moccur-edit color-moccur hideshow doc-view helm-mode helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib compile-cache cl-seq
ispell adaptive-wrap info-look info pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core mode-local
find-func cedet dired pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools-autoloads pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit
wid-edit pdf-view derived edmacro kmacro bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util byte-opt advice format-spec image-mode use-package
bind-key cl-macs easy-mmode wheatgrass-theme saveplace whitespace
hl-line battery desktop frameset delsel cus-start cus-load cl gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib cconv time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2758244 248104)
 (symbols 48 85188 19)
 (miscs 40 46430 10956)
 (strings 32 294026 96326)
 (string-bytes 1 10671931)
 (vectors 16 115122)
 (vector-slots 8 2844373 71742)
 (floats 8 4847 1677)
 (intervals 56 157420 19886)
 (buffers 976 247)
 (heap 1024 163004 13713))