Subject: bug#21732: 25.0.50; intermittent failure using windmove when in doc-view buffer

From: Daniel McClanahan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 03:51:15 -0600

Sorry for the late response, I've been working with other things and
haven't had time to analyze it when this was reproduced. Managed to
reproduce it today and had time to attach gdb. Before you check out
the stack trace, note the following paragraph first.

Eli, thanks for the suggestion to attempt to manually trigger the
error. After viewing the "*Backtrace*" buffer, I manually tried to
enter a huge value for `posn-at-point' (I tried the exact value
681965) on a doc-view buffer, and received the wholenump error
reliably, but ONLY in the buffer which displays the error I described
in the original post. In other buffers (I tried C, org-mode, and other
doc-view buffers), (posn-at-point 681965 (selected-window)) just
returns nil instead of erroring out. It's interesting to note that
currently the doc-view buffer which I was able to reproduce the error
on is no longer displaying the error when I use `windmove-up', but is
still erroring out when I run (posn-at-point 681965
(selected-window)).

In short:
- (posn-at-point 681965 (selected-window)) returns nil on most
buffers. (Replace 681965 with some point outside the buffer range.)
- On doc-view buffers which have already gone into the failure state
(through black magic we don't know yet), it throws the wholenump
error.
- This appears to be a buffer thing, not a window thing, since closing
and reopening the window displaying the failing buffer and running
(posn-at-point 681965 (selected-window)) causes the wholenump error.

Here is the result of the "*Backtrace*" buffer first. Second is the
stacktrace (first from C, with lisp at the bottom) describing the
error. You'll note that the value shown for y is negative. Below that
is my `report-emacs-bug' information.

The advice around windmove confused me at first, but that's because
it's from my personal configuration; it's some code I have to display
some ERC information, but only when I switch to an ERC buffer. I don't
think it's relevant to this.

------

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument wholenump -336)
  posn-at-point(681965 #<window 12 on HW-5.pdf>)
  window-in-direction(above nil nil nil t t)
  windmove-find-other-window(up nil nil)
  #[(dir &optional arg window) "\304
\n#\211 \204 \305\306 \"\202&\307 !\203#\310 !\204#\305\311!\202&\312 !)\207"
[dir arg window other-window windmove-find-other-window user-error "No
window %s from selected window" window-minibuffer-p
minibuffer-window-active-p "Minibuffer is inactive" select-window] 5
("/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/windmove.elc" . 6451)](up nil
nil)
  ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select(#[(dir &optional arg window)
"\304  \n#\211 \204 \305\306 \"\202&\307 !\203#\310
!\204#\305\311!\202&\312 !)\207"
[dir arg window other-window windmove-find-other-window user-error "No
window %s from selected window" window-minibuffer-p
minibuffer-window-active-p "Minibuffer is inactive" select-window] 5
("/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/windmove.elc" . 6451)] up nil)
  apply(ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select #[(dir &optional arg
window) "\304  \n#\211 \204 \305\306 \"\202&\307 !\203#\310
!\204#\305\311!\202&\312 !)\207"
[dir arg window other-window windmove-find-other-window user-error "No
window %s from selected window" window-minibuffer-p
minibuffer-window-active-p "Minibuffer is inactive" select-window] 5
("/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/windmove.elc" . 6451)] (up
nil))
  windmove-do-window-select(up nil)
  windmove-up(nil)
  funcall-interactively(windmove-up nil)
  call-interactively(windmove-up nil nil)
  command-execute(windmove-up)

------

Breakpoint 3, Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10619
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10623     if (XINT (x) != -1)
(gdb) n
10624       CHECK_NATNUM (x);
(gdb) p y
$1 = -670
(gdb) p
$2 = -670
(gdb) p x
$3 = 3594
(gdb) xbacktrace
"posn-at-point" (0x9185968)
"window-in-direction" (0x9185b60)
"windmove-find-other-window" (0x9185d60)
0x69b62e8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select" (0x9186138)
"apply" (0x9186268)
"windmove-do-window-select" (0x91863e0)
"windmove-up" (0x9186670)
"funcall-interactively" (0x9186668)
"call-interactively" (0x91868c0)
"command-execute" (0x9186a48)
(gdb) where
#0  NATNUMP (x=3594) at lisp.h:2524
#1  CHECK_NATNUM (x=3594) at lisp.h:2801
#2  Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10624
#3  0x000000000055a192 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185960)
    at eval.c:2653
#4  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9023773, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#5  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=9023581, nargs=nargs@entry=6,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185b60) at eval.c:2876
#6  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185b58)
    at eval.c:2711
#7  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110846461, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#8  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846557, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185d60) at eval.c:2876
#9  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185d58)
    at eval.c:2711
#10 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    vector=110846605, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#11 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846701, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185f50) at eval.c:2876
#12 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185f48)
    at eval.c:2711Breakpoint 3, Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670,
frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10619
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10623     if (XINT (x) != -1)
(gdb) n
10624       CHECK_NATNUM (x);
(gdb) p y
$1 = -670
(gdb) p
$2 = -670
(gdb) p x
$3 = 3594
(gdb) xbacktrace
"posn-at-point" (0x9185968)
"window-in-direction" (0x9185b60)
"windmove-find-other-window" (0x9185d60)
0x69b62e8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select" (0x9186138)
"apply" (0x9186268)
"windmove-do-window-select" (0x91863e0)
"windmove-up" (0x9186670)
"funcall-interactively" (0x9186668)
"call-interactively" (0x91868c0)
"command-execute" (0x9186a48)
(gdb) where
#0  NATNUMP (x=3594) at lisp.h:2524
#1  CHECK_NATNUM (x=3594) at lisp.h:2801
#2  Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10624
#3  0x000000000055a192 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185960)
    at eval.c:2653
#4  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9023773, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#5  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=9023581, nargs=nargs@entry=6,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185b60) at eval.c:2876
#6  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185b58)
    at eval.c:2711
#7  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110846461, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#8  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846557, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185d60) at eval.c:2876
#9  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185d58)
    at eval.c:2711
#10 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    vector=110846605, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#11 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846701, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185f50) at eval.c:2876
#12 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185f48)
    at eval.c:2711
Breakpoint 3, Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10619
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10623     if (XINT (x) != -1)
(gdb) n
10624       CHECK_NATNUM (x);
(gdb) p y
$1 = -670
(gdb) p
$2 = -670
(gdb) p x
$3 = 3594
(gdb) xbacktrace
"posn-at-point" (0x9185968)
"window-in-direction" (0x9185b60)
"windmove-find-other-window" (0x9185d60)
0x69b62e8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select" (0x9186138)
"apply" (0x9186268)
"windmove-do-window-select" (0x91863e0)
"windmove-up" (0x9186670)
"funcall-interactively" (0x9186668)
"call-interactively" (0x91868c0)
"command-execute" (0x9186a48)
(gdb) where
#0  NATNUMP (x=3594) at lisp.h:2524
#1  CHECK_NATNUM (x=3594) at lisp.h:2801
#2  Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10624
#3  0x000000000055a192 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185960)
    at eval.c:2653
#4  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9023773, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#5  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=9023581, nargs=nargs@entry=6,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185b60) at eval.c:2876
#6  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185b58)
    at eval.c:2711
#7  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110846461, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#8  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846557, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185d60) at eval.c:2876
#9  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185d58)
    at eval.c:2711
#10 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    vector=110846605, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#11 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846701, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185f50) at eval.c:2876
#12 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185f48)
    at eval.c:2711Breakpoint 3, Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670,
frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10619
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10619   {
(gdb) n
10620     CHECK_NUMBER (x);
(gdb) n
10623     if (XINT (x) != -1)
(gdb) n
10624       CHECK_NATNUM (x);
(gdb) p y
$1 = -670
(gdb) p
$2 = -670
(gdb) p x
$3 = 3594
(gdb) xbacktrace
"posn-at-point" (0x9185968)
"window-in-direction" (0x9185b60)
"windmove-find-other-window" (0x9185d60)
0x69b62e8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select" (0x9186138)
"apply" (0x9186268)
"windmove-do-window-select" (0x91863e0)
"windmove-up" (0x9186670)
"funcall-interactively" (0x9186668)
"call-interactively" (0x91868c0)
"command-execute" (0x9186a48)
(gdb) where
#0  NATNUMP (x=3594) at lisp.h:2524
#1  CHECK_NATNUM (x=3594) at lisp.h:2801
#2  Fposn_at_x_y (x=3594, y=-670, frame_or_window=111532853, whole=0)
    at keyboard.c:10624
#3  0x000000000055a192 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185960)
    at eval.c:2653
#4  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9023773, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#5  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=9023581, nargs=nargs@entry=6,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185b60) at eval.c:2876
#6  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185b58)
    at eval.c:2711
#7  0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110846461, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#8  0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846557, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185d60) at eval.c:2876
#9  0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185d58)
    at eval.c:2711
#10 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    vector=110846605, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#11 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110846701, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09185f50) at eval.c:2876
#12 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09185f48)
    at eval.c:2711
#13 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110854853, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#14 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110854917, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186138) at eval.c:2876
#15 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186130) at eval.c:2711
#16 0x000000000055b290 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>, args=0x7ffc09186268)
    at eval.c:2278
#17 0x000000000055a0a9 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186260)
    at eval.c:2630
#18 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110854525, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7ffc09186260)
    at bytecode.c:880
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#19 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=17322100, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0x7ffc09186260, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc091863e0) at eval.c:2810
#20 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc091863d8)
    at eval.c:2711
#21 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110855045, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#22 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110855077, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186670) at eval.c:2876
#23 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186668) at eval.c:2711
#24 0x0000000000555b8a in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc09186668)
    at callint.c:248
#25 0x000000000055a0a9 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186660) at eval.c:2630
#26 0x0000000000556557 in Fcall_interactively (function=<optimized out>,
    record_flag=<optimized out>, keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:836
#27 0x000000000055a182 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc091868b8)
    at eval.c:2657
#28 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9593813, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7ffc091868b8)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at bytecode.c:880
#29 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=9593780, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0x7ffc091868b8, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186a48) at eval.c:2810
#30 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186a40) at eval.c:2711
#31 0x000000000055a28a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=14736, arg1=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2509
#32 0x00000000004f7b0e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1458
#33 0x00000000005587b7 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f7710 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=18912,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ee300 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1309
#34 0x00000000004e9a8c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0)
    at keyboard.c:1086
#35 0x00000000005586ab in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=45552,
    func=func@entry=0x4e9a70 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1073
#36 0x00000000004e9a49 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1065
#37 0x00000000004edeeb in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:671
#38 0x00000000004ee238 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:742
#39 0x00000000004181eb in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffc09186df8) at
emacs.c:1644#13 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code
(bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110854853, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#14 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110854917, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186138) at eval.c:2876
#15 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186130) at eval.c:2711
#16 0x000000000055b290 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>, args=0x7ffc09186268)
    at eval.c:2278
#17 0x000000000055a0a9 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186260)
    at eval.c:2630
#18 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110854525, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7ffc09186260)
    at bytecode.c:880
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#19 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=17322100, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=0x7ffc09186260, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc091863e0) at eval.c:2810
#20 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc091863d8)
    at eval.c:2711
#21 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=110855045, maxdepth=<optimized out>,
    args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#22 0x0000000000559bef in funcall_lambda (fun=110855077, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186670) at eval.c:2876
#23 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186668) at eval.c:2711
#24 0x0000000000555b8a in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc09186668)
    at callint.c:248
#25 0x000000000055a0a9 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186660) at eval.c:2630
#26 0x0000000000556557 in Fcall_interactively (function=<optimized out>,
    record_flag=<optimized out>, keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:836
#27 0x000000000055a182 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc091868b8)
    at eval.c:2657
#28 0x000000000058da03 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
    vector=9593813, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>,
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7ffc091868b8)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at bytecode.c:880
#29 0x0000000000559d14 in funcall_lambda (fun=9593780, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=0x7ffc091868b8, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc09186a48) at eval.c:2810
#30 0x0000000000559fbb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7ffc09186a40) at eval.c:2711
#31 0x000000000055a28a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=14736, arg1=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2509
#32 0x00000000004f7b0e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1458
#33 0x00000000005587b7 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f7710 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=18912,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ee300 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1309
#34 0x00000000004e9a8c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0)
    at keyboard.c:1086
#35 0x00000000005586ab in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=45552,
    func=func@entry=0x4e9a70 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1073
#36 0x00000000004e9a49 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1065
#37 0x00000000004edeeb in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:671
#38 0x00000000004ee238 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:742
#39 0x00000000004181eb in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffc09186df8) at emacs.c:1644

Lisp Backtrace:
"posn-at-point" (0x9185968)
"window-in-direction" (0x9185b60)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
"windmove-find-other-window" (0x9185d60)
0x69b62e8 PVEC_COMPILED
"ad-Advice-windmove-do-window-select" (0x9186138)
"apply" (0x9186268)
"windmove-do-window-select" (0x91863e0)
"windmove-up" (0x9186670)
"funcall-interactively" (0x9186668)
"call-interactively" (0x91868c0)
"command-execute" (0x9186a48)

------

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.2)
 of 2015-11-05
Repository revision: 267e0e80e1ad8c33c10ccaff77169a7aa759c163
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11703000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  smart-tab-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/cosmicexplorer/Vandy/robotics/hw5/hw5.tex
killed hw5.tex, at /home/cosmicexplorer/Vandy/robotics/hw5/hw5.tex
Processing LaTeX file ./hw5.tex...
PDF file produced.
Reverting buffer ‘hw5’.
Mark set
Reverting buffer ‘hw5’.
Mark set [3 times]
Auto-saving...
Reverting buffer ‘hw5’.

Load-path shadows:
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151103.944/helm-multi-match
hides /home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151030.2305/helm-multi-match
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/lisp/misc-cmds hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/misc-cmds-20150602.1927/misc-cmds
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ebnf
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-forth
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shell
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-J
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sed
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-groovy
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-processing
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-coq
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-abc
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/lisp/rainbow-delimiters hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20150320.17/rainbow-delimiters
/home/cosmicexplorer/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-2.14/slime-tests
hides /home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20151021.1304/slime-tests
/home/cosmicexplorer/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-2.14/slime-autoloads
hides /home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20151021.1304/slime-autoloads
/home/cosmicexplorer/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-2.14/slime
hides /home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20151021.1304/slime
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150619.1734/solarized-theme
hides /home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20151029.1029/solarized-theme
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/lisp/undo-tree hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cosmicexplorer/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/home/cosmicexplorer/tools/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail windmove winner gnutls network-stream
nsm starttls url-http url-cache url-auth css-mode cursor-sensor nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok matlab tempo sh-script caml
tuareg_indent tuareg speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe smie caml-help caml-types
caml-emacs coffee-mode python org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m preview prv-emacs tex-buf
font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus tex-mode latexenc markdown-mode make-mode vc
vc-dispatcher vc-git ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-loaddefs delsel time org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader color-theme-danny url-queue company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime apropos
noutline outline hyperspec paredit cap-words superword subword derived
cperl-mode git-gutter dired-async flycheck-package lisp-mnt elec-pair
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ert
debug ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-tracebug ess-roxy ess-help
ess-developer ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable ess-compat ess-site helm-mode smartrep ein w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util autorevert filenotify xt-mouse ob-coffee ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs long-lines highlight-parentheses js2-mode js cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
web-beautify undo-tree diff smart-tab smart-compile functions sgml-mode
unix-find utilities revbufs rainbow-mode xterm-color color rainbow-delimiters
qmake qmake-mode pp-c-l omnisharp omnisharp-settings
omnisharp-auto-complete-actions omnisharp-server-actions omnisharp-utils
flycheck find-func subr-x multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect misc-cmds magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils
git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh linum-relative linum
highlight-80+ helm-swoop helm-gtags pulse which-func imenu helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm-aliases ggtags etags xref project ewoc
erc-nicklist erc-highlight-nicknames erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache ensime ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight
ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup cl-seq ensime-refactor
ensime-popup ensime-notes ensime-model ensime-mode ensime-inspector
ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor popup ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud
easy-mmode ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-completion-util
scala-mode2-syntax ensime-config ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars s
ucs-normalize flymake compile hideshow pp thingatpt arc-mode archive-mode dash
url-gw url-vars ensime-macros comint ring color-theme wid-edit clang-format
browse-kill-ring advice ansi-color cl-macs server json cl finder-inf tex-site
paren edmacro kmacro saveplace ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-extra help-mode cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib go-mode-autoloads slime-autoloads
info package easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2173474 196864)
 (symbols 48 87840 4)
 (miscs 40 8204 4459)
 (strings 32 243699 38804)
 (string-bytes 1 7174550)
 (vectors 16 112038)
 (vector-slots 8 2469970 433984)
 (floats 8 1352 1030)
 (intervals 56 297070 928)
 (buffers 976 169)
 (heap 1024 148392 14309))

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 4:21 AM, martin rudalics <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> There replace the line
>>
>>         ((let ((posn-cons (nth 2 (posn-at-point (window-point window)
>> window))))
>>
>> by a form like
>
> Better use
>
>            ((let ((posn-cons (nth 2 (posn-at-point (window-point window)
> window))))
>               (let ((my-value (if hor (cdr posn-cons) (car posn-cons))))
>                 (when (or (not my-value) (< my-value 0))
>                   (setq my-variable
>                         (cons
>                          (format "window: %s direction : %s sign: %s wrap:
> %s mini: %s posn-cons: %s"
>                                  window direction sign wrap mini posn-cons)
>                          my-variable))))
>
> instead so we won't confuse horizontal and vertical selections.
>
> martin
>