Subject: 24.3; Deletion of ein-mumamo through list-package menu, the file ein-mumamo-readme.txt is not deleted

From: benoit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 03:07:31 +0200

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Package Menu

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 1 C-x b l i s <tab> C-g C-x b C-g M-x l i s <tab> 
t <tab> p <tab> a c <tab> <return> <f11> C-s e i n 
C-s - f C-f C-b <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> d <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
x y e s <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x b u <tab> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
r e p <tab> <tab> o <tab> r <tab> <return> C-g <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> M-x M-p <retur
n>

Recent messages:
Contacting host: melpa.milkbox.net:80
Saving file /home/benoit/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/benoit/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents
Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:80
Saving file /home/benoit/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/gnu/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/benoit/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/gnu/archive-contents
1 package can be upgraded; type `U' to mark it for upgrading.
Mark saved where search started
Package `ein-mumamo-20150301.1628' deleted.
Making completion list... [3 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
misearch multi-isearch mule-util network-stream starttls url-cache
help-mode add-log sql thingatpt sh-script smie executable python rx
comint ring ansi-color edmacro kmacro leuven-theme desktop ido
which-func imenu ein request url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload
mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap warnings el-autoyas-autoloads
jedi-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads jedi-core-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads finder-inf
python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
request-autoloads smartrep-autoloads websocket-autoloads package
iso-transl vc-git ede/cpp-root ede/emacs ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/base gv ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cedet time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus