Subject: bug#21669: 25.0.50; file-notify-tests failure on Fedora x86-64

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:03:27 -0700

On 10/21/2015 01:01 AM, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Are you sure you've got the recent 57be62f97b8442218f4fa6979cf27b36d5d5f540
> of test/automated/file-notify-tests.el, and it is also compiled? The
> test for
>
>> >       (proper-lists-of-different-length 1 2
>> >					(attribute-changed)
>> >					(attribute-changed attribute-changed)
>> >					first-mismatch-at 1)))
> is NOT part any longer of this file.

I'm not sure for the failure I already sent you since I've git pulled 
since then, but I just now reran the tests in master commit 
f6ece2420c3dc6f3dde06c7f8722f5b0b7e1ef4a (which postdates the commit you 
mention) and am still seeing intermittent failures. Failure log 
attached. test/automated/file-notify-tests.el has been compiled:

  $ ls -l test/automated/file-notify-tests.el*
-rw-r--r--. 1 eggert eggert 22497 Oct 20 18:16 
test/automated/file-notify-tests.el
-rw-r--r--. 1 eggert eggert 37715 Oct 21 08:53 
test/automated/file-notify-tests.elc