Subject: bug#21654: 25.0.50; Changing case of LATIN SMALL/CAPTIAL LETTER THORN WITH STROKE

From: Aaron Ecay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:42:15 +0100

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. emacs -Q
2. C-x 8 RET LATIN SMALL LETTER THORN WITH STROKE RET
3. C-b
4. M-u (upcase-word)

The character inserted does not change to LATIN CAPITAL LETTER THORN
WITH STROKE, as expected.  Going in the opposite direction (inserting a
capital in the buffer and using M-l) also does not work.  LATIN
SMALL/CAPITAL LETTER THORN behaves as expected (its case changes) in
both directions.

Thanks,
Aaron

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.7)
 of 2015-09-28
Repository revision: 3a0974d939233ea04057ecf153d3b6272f30cd4b
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --pdfdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs/pdf --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic
 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Aaron Ecay