Subject: bug#21644: closed (Re: bug#21644: 24.4; completing-read acts differently on functional collection)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:19:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21644: 24.4; completing-read acts differently on functional collection

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21644: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21644
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21644: 24.4; completing-read acts differently on functional collection
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Oleh Krehel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:18:47 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 10/15/2015 08:17 AM, Ryan wrote:

> Yes, I think that should be fine. That would have certainly solved the
> problem in my case, since I would have known to implement the
> `test-completion' case.

Good, installed.

Subject: 24.4; completing-read acts differently on functional collection
From: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:55:38 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've discovered that completing-read works differently if COLLECTION is 
a function than if it is a list, even if the function represents exactly 
the same set of completions as the list. For example, we can define a 
function to convert any collection to an equivalent function using a 
closure:

(setq lexical-binding t)
(defun collection-as-function (collection)
   "Return a function equivalent to COLLECTION.

The returned function will work equivalently to COLLECTION when
passed to `all-completions' and `try-completion'."
   (if (functionp collection)
       collection
     ;; Capture collection in a closure
     (lambda (string pred all)
       (funcall (if all #'all-completions #'try-completion)
                string collection pred))))
collection-as-function

(completing-read "Prompt: " '("blue" "yellow" "green") nil t)
(completing-read "Prompt: " (collection-as-function '("blue" "yellow" 
"green")) nil t)

Try typing "g" followed by RET for both of the above. In the first case 
(collection is a list), it returns "green". In the second case 
(collection is a function), it returns just "g". This is reproducible in 
emacs -Q.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
of 2015-03-21 on kissel, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description: Ubuntu 15.04

Configured using:
`configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
--without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
-Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
winner-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
git-wip-mode: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
pretty-symbols-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
highlight-defined-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
git-gutter-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
adjust-parens-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-_ C-x C-e <down> <up> <left> C-x C-e g <tab> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> g <return>
C-a <tab> C-M-S-f M-w C-e <return> <return> C-y <C-left>
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right>
<right> <C-S-left> <C-S-left> <C-S-left> <S-left> <backspace>
C-e <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace>
C-e C-j g <return> M-x i d o - u <tab> b <tab> - m
o <return> <left> C-_ C-j g <return> C-_ <up> <up>
<tab> <tab> C-a <tab> C-M-S-f M-w <down> <return> C-y
C-j g <return> <down> <down> C-e C-j g <return> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> ( u n e <backspace> l e s s SPC ( f u n c
t i o n <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-x C-s <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-a <C-S-down> <C-S-down> M-w <C-S-up> <S-up>
<S-up> M-w <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-a <up> <up> <down> <C-S-down>
<C-S-down> M-w <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-a <C-S-down> <C-S-down> <up> <down> C-_
C-_ C-_ C-a <C-S-down> <C-S-down> M-w <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> M-x r e p o r t <return> <down> <up> <down>
<down> <up> <up> M-x <return> M-x r e p o r t - e m
a c s <tab> <return> c o m p l e t i n g - r e a d
SPC a c t s SPC d i f f e r e n t l y SPC o n SPC f
u n c t i o n a l SPC c o l l e c t i o n <return>
M-x r e p o r C-g C-g C-x k <return> <return> M-x r
e p o r - v i a - m a i l <return>

Recent messages:
Checking 261 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/eshell...
Checking 70 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc...
Checking 48 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emulation...
Checking 151 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calc...
Checking 95 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-completing-read+/ido-completing-read+ 
hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/ido-completing-read+-20151005.2131/ido-completing-read+
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/tempbuf/tempbuf hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/tempbuf-20111124.1307/tempbuf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/bar-cursor-1.1/bar-cursor hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/apache-mode-20140625.1556/apache-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/markdown-mode-20150628.502/markdown-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/keydef-20090428.1231/keydef hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/diminish-20091203.1012/diminish 
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/debian-changelog-mode-1.96/debian-changelog-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-mode-el/ido hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/ido
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-md 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-js 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-html 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-man 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sh 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-odt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-C 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-io 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scala 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-R 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe ert ewoc debug tramp-cache recentf tree-widget
imenu emacsbug sendmail saveplace midnight face-remap ws-butler winner
sml-modeline savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth ido-yes-or-no icomplete
undo-tree diff pointback assoc hl-line anzu mule-util desktop frameset
delsel auto-dim-other-buffers git-wip-mode vc vc-dispatcher
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen ido-speed-hack ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ tempbuf flymake parse-time gnutls network-stream
starttls url-http tls url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap .loaddefs cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit system-specific-settings smex pretty-symbols
osx-pseudo-daemon occur-context-resize noflet cl-indent markdown-mode
warnings magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-log magit-apply magit-wip magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode
magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver server lexbind-mode
highlight-defined header2 git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
esup esup-child benchmark ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-completion ess-tracebug
ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc ess-s-l ess-site ess
ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable
ess-compat el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom
el-get-core autoload keydef cperl-mode cl-lib-highlight bs browse-url
bar-cursor autopair paren auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup apache-mode
adjust-parens use-package diminish bind-key compile image-file tabify
vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pallet
advice finder-inf eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
cl info easymenu cask cl-macs gv cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander f
dash s ucs-normalize package epg-config cl-loaddefs cl-lib debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 699053 98104)
(symbols 48 51690 0)
(miscs 40 1022 450)
(strings 32 184282 12134)
(string-bytes 1 4120459)
(vectors 16 78537)
(vector-slots 8 2155055 125451)
(floats 8 334 652)
(intervals 56 7498 244)
(buffers 960 48)
(heap 1024 61526 7139))