Subject: Re: bug#21643: 25.0.50; Error "<nil> <down-mouse-1> is undefined"

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 00:13:50 +0200

close 21643 25.1
thanks

martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Martin, this looks somewhat similar to the problem you solved the
>> other day, whereby "M-x" echo would not be visible.  So maybe you
>> could look into this as well, if you have time.
>
> Should be fixed now.  The bug could be triggered only by giving the
> minibuffer height twice the height it had before.  It goes without
> saying that Drew succeeded.
>
> Thanks for making it easily reproducible, martin

This was fixed at the time:

commit e6013e8c8f3de0ca39c17a2da95346b4a320e6d0
Author: Martin Rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Oct 9 11:55:06 2015 +0200

    In adjust_frame_size don't count minibuffer height twice (Bug#21643)

    * src/frame.c (adjust_frame_size): In minibuffer-only windows
    don't count minibuffer height twice.  (Bug#21643)

I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas