Subject: bug#21586: 24.5; Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217728

From: arto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:38:43 +0300

Hello.

I'm probably found a bug when trying load paredit.el file,
error message:

  Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217728

After short investigation was found erroneous function:

  read-kbd-macro

(read-kbd-macro "M-)") gives this error.

In this function called edmacro-parse-keys, and in it
code contains error:

  (cl-incf bits (cdr (assq (aref word 0)
     '((?A . ?\A-\^@) (?C . ?\C-\^@)
       (?H . ?\H-\^@) (?M . ?\M-\^@)
       (?s . ?\s-\^@) (?S . ?\S-\^@)))))

This is a short snippet for demo of error:

(setq aa (assq (aref "M-)" 0)
      '((?M . ?\M-\^@)))) -> (77 . 134217728)

(format "%s" aa) -> "(77 . 134217728)"

(cdr aa) -> Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217728

Is it a bug, or new feature or limitation?

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2)
 of 2015-04-22 on buildhw-10.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:    Fedora release 22 (Twenty Two)

Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.iso88591
  value of $LC_TIME: POSIX
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  tabbar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
(77 . 134217728)
134217728
char-displayable-p: Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217728
Mark set
134217728
char-displayable-p: Wrong type argument: characterp, 134217728
GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.2) of
2015-04-22 on buildhw-10.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Mark set
Mark activated

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme/color-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-el/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/filladapt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
-- 

/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ido hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/po-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gettext/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/po-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gettext/po-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/projects
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/under
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/nuke-trailing-whitespace
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/nuke-trailing-whitespace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/tld
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/df
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/filladapt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/coffee
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/services
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/quack
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/tail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/maplev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/framepop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/tc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/clipper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/dict
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/todoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/home-end
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/keydef
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/align-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/setnu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/protocols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/folding hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/thinks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlize/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/paredit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/paredit-el/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rpm-spec-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rpm-spec-mode/rpm-spec-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gcl/gcl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/gcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/goodies/emacs-goodies-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/emacs-goodies-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wget-el/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-library hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme/themes/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-example hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme/themes/color-theme-example
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-library hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-example hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-example
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/hyperspec hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ilisp/extra/hyperspec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ilisp/bridge hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/contrib/bridge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/vm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/slime/tree-widget hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/tree-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epa-file hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epa-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/ezimage hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/timezone hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/timezone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/xml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epa-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epa-mail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/env hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ibuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/wdired hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/wdired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epg-config hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epg-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/easypg/epa-dired hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/epa-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/woman hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/woman
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ido hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/dframe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/cfengine hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cfengine
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cperl-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp/tramp-smb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp/trampver hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/trampver
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/newsticker hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/newsticker
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp/tramp-uu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/attic/smtpmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-bonus/nnir hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/attic/mailcap hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-bonus/spam-stat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-bonus/nnnil hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-page hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-page
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-join hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-join
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-button hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-button
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-services hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-services
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-track hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-log hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/erc/erc-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/regexp-opt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/regexp-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/eieio hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/eieio/chart hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/inversion hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semantic/semantic hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/mode-local hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet-common/cedet-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow mail-extr warnings emacsbug sendmail etags edebug jka-compr
find-func eieio-opt debug sort misearch multi-isearch tinybookmark
tinylib cperl-mode mule-util superword subword animate ffap show-wspace
gtags color-theme-autoloads gitsum git ewoc vc-git tabbar org-install
skeleton time-stamp autoinsert hippie-exp flash-paren tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete filladapt avoid folding-isearch
folding icomplete msb bs saveplace savehist server epa-setup epa-file
epa epg epg-config epg-package-info magit-svn magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit log-edit message idna format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
mercurial view vc vc-dispatcher executable diff-mode derived quack
cmuscheme scheme url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
inversion cl-macs gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mailcap mime-conf mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20
pces-20 broken pcustom poe pym static apel-ver product xml-parse
doxymacs tempo info-look c-eldoc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flymake compile
comint ansi-color ring eldoc imenu cl-extra yasnippet info paren time
tree-widget htmlize delsel cus-start cus-load advice help-fns u-vm-color
vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version tinydesk tinylibm tinylibenv tinylibb
tinyliba slime-autoloads preview-latex quail help-mode cyril-util
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url 50magit emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
color-theme easymenu wid-edit cl gv bbdb-loaddefs auto-complete-config
auto-complete edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib popup tex-site
auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 489466 211544)
 (symbols 48 40314 183)
 (miscs 40 310 2500)
 (strings 32 83346 95183)
 (string-bytes 1 2079028)
 (vectors 16 31347)
 (vector-slots 8 704163 430700)
 (floats 8 291 1691)
 (intervals 56 7740 6648)
 (buffers 960 27)
 (heap 1024 118263 46006))