Subject: bug#21575: warning in localized compiler messages - libtool-2.4.2

From: "Alex Braunegg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:45:46 +1000

Hi,

I received the following error when rebuilding libtool:

64: localized compiler messages
/builddir/build/BUILD/libtool-2.4.2/tests/testsuite.dir/at-groups/64/test-so
urce: line 199: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
/builddir/build/BUILD/libtool-2.4.2/tests/testsuite.dir/at-groups/64/test-so
urce: line 199: `$as_echo "$at_srcdir/localization.at:67: (LANGUAGE='a;
nosuchprogram " '\''  & $x /#+*(){}|,:`\ !%' \$LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CC \$CC \$CPPFLAGS \$CFLAGS -c b.c)"'
testsuite: WARNING: unable to parse test group: 64
testsuite: WARNING: A failure happened in a test group before any test could
be
testsuite: WARNING: run. This means that test suite is improperly designed.
Please
testsuite: WARNING: report this failure to <[email-masked]>.

System: 			CentOS 6.4
Build Environment: 		mock-1.1.32-1.el6.noarch
Target Architecture: 	x86_64
Target Platform: 		CentOS 6.7
Source RPM:			libtool-2.4.2-34.fc22.src.rpm

Best regards,

Alex