Subject: bug#21573: (no subject)

From: Alexander Zhukov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 21:11:45 +0300

Hi!

Below are the steps I did used to reproduce the problem releated to the
bug.

Please, see https://github.com/magit/magit/issues/2408 for more info.

Here the steps:

1. Create Git repo with a one file: some bash scripts with executable
   bit set, f.e. script.sh.

2. Open fresh terminal. I mean close running terminal app with Cmd-Q and
   run a fresh copy.

3. Run Emacs app like this: /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   -Q &

4. Eval in the scratch buffer (file-accessible-directory-p
   "/private/var/tmp/repo/script.sh"). The result should be 'nil'

5. Open file: C-x C-f ".../script.sh"

6. Go back the scratch buffer and eval
   (file-accessible-directory-p ".../script.sh")
   The result should be 't'.

7. Exit Emacs with C-x C-c

8. Run Emacs from the same terminal window as in 3.

9. Eval in the scratch buffer
   (file-accessible-directory-p "/private/var/tmp/repo/script.sh")
   The result should be t

NB I'm using standard terminal app that goes with OS X.

-- 
Alexander Zhukov