Subject: Re: bug#2157: 23.0.90; bzr support: vc-diff doesn't work with prefix argument on unchanged files

From: Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:31:01 +0100

Hallöchen!

Dan Nicolaescu writes:

> Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> By the way, bug#618 is probably related to this.  Formerly, I had
>> missing revno in the modeline only in lightweight checkout, now I
>> have the same problem with all branches.  Maybe the branch
>> metadata format has diverged too much for vc-bzr?
>
> Is this still a problem now?  If it is and you can describe how to
> get a "lightweight checkout", it might be easy to fix.

It works for branches now but not for lightweight checkouts.  You
get a lightweight checkout with "bzr checkout --leightweight". LCs
don't have the file ".bzr/branch/last-revision", so unless you can
get the revno info from another file (I don't think you can), you
have to fork a Bazaar process.

Tschö,
Torsten.

-- 
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus
                   Jabber ID: [email-masked]