Subject: bug#21565: closed (Re: bug#21567: 25.0.50; ediff-region-wordwise fails for latex buffers, emacs -Q)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:55:04 +0000

Your bug report

#21567: 25.0.50; ediff-regions-wordwise fails on latex files

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21567: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21567
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21567: 25.0.50; ediff-region-wordwise fails for latex buffers, emacs -Q
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:54:53 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:39:37 +0200
> 
> > Yes.  Or simply describe in your own words what you did after starting
> > Emacs.
> 
> Sorry for the delay. Attached you find two short latex files for which
> the problem occurs. I prefer to describe the steps.
> 
>     -  emacs -Q
> 
>     -  set-variable debug-on-error t
> 
>     -  open old.tex via find-file
> 
>     -  open new.tex via find-file
> 
>     -  in new tex run ediff-regions-wordswise
> 
>     -  enter buffer new.tex and buffer old.tex  
> 
>     -  the error described occurs.

Thanks, fixed.

Subject: 25.0.50; ediff-regions-wordwise fails on latex files
From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 21:49:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am runnning auctex for my latex files but when I executed
ediff-regions-wordwise, I was asked for two buffers, when I selected
and selected the text in the first buffer, executing then
exit-recursive-edit as indicated I was faced with an error I attach

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  redisplay--update-region-highlight(#<window 24 on section-0005-rev-1.5.tex-Region.B->)
  run-hook-with-args(redisplay--update-region-highlight #<window 24 on section-0005-rev-1.5.tex-Region.B->)
  redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions(t)
  apply(redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions t)
  #[128 "\300\301\"\210\300\302\"\207" [apply redisplay--pre-redisplay-functions ignore nil] 4 nil nil](t)
  redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\)()
  recursive-edit()
  ediff-clone-buffer-for-region-comparison("section-0005-rev-1.5.tex" "-Region.B-")
  ediff-regions-wordwise("section-0005.tex" "section-0005-rev-1.5.tex")
  funcall-interactively(ediff-regions-wordwise "section-0005.tex" "section-0005-rev-1.5.tex")
  call-interactively(ediff-regions-wordwise nil nil)
  command-execute(ediff-regions-wordwise)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2015-09-20
Repository revision: 00a65e3238a888fc92b0c2aab8cb5bda8bd99c29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:	Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs25/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Ivrit mode is on, all others off.
Now reftex-label-alist is set to 6 [2 times]
Applying style hooks...
Loading /home/oub/ALLES/Karp/Static-Solutions/EulerPoisson_Uwe/split-euler-poisson/auto/section-0005-rev-1.5.el (source)...done
Applying style hooks... done
Making completion list...
Mark set
Entering debugger...
Saving file /home/oub/ediff-bug.txt...
Wrote /home/oub/ediff-bug.txt

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/vm-8.2.0b/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/vm-pcrisis
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/texify-article hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texify-article
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/org-addons
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-processing
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-groovy
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-forth
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-coq
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-abc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-J
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/md4 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/jit-lock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/jit-lock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/color hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/autorevert hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/autorevert
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/tls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/netrc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dig hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/binhex hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/yenc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/starttls hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smiley hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rtree hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/qp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/plstore hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nntp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nneething hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndir hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-archive hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/message hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/html2text hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/compface hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/canlock hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/time-date hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff log-edit pcvs-util add-log ibuf-ext ibuffer
bookmark pp debug smtpmail mailalias feedmail sort eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks gnus-cite hashcash flyspell
ispell footnote vc-filewise vc-rcs preview prv-emacs tex-fold reftex-dcr
reftex-auc cdlatex texmathp auto-capitalize tex-bar toolbar-x tex-buf
font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm latexenc ido seq gnus-topic
utf-7 nndraft nnmh gnutls network-stream nsm starttls bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-load date addl dired-tar all
iso-cleanupmath vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin
my-vc-addons vc vc-dispatcher latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff
daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab gud tempo
matlab_init cus-edit cus-start cus-load matlab-boxquote my-refill-msg
my-sc-addons gnus-encrypt org_init better-registers list-register
query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder anything-config edmacro
kmacro rx anything-match-plugin grep tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver dired-x dired-aux dired ffap thingatpt anything extview pandoc
anti-niqqud sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc texify-article
TeX-escape-region supercite regi bbdbciteadpt filladapt next-longline
recentf tree-widget iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor my-mark quail my-addons
my-hebrew-init toggle flyspell-abbrev-multilang extra
sp-eng-ger-fr-minor folding-isearch folding gnus-init nnmairix nnml
gnus-html browse-url url-cache bbdbadapt-top-posting warnings gnus-diary
nndiary nnrss xml mm-url gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio-compat eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache url-vars wid-edit nnoo nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-smiley
gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file epa derived epg boxquote rect
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns help-mode
mail-prsvr mailcap bbdb-init bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell
bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons remember-bbdb bbdb-com
mailabbrev bbdb timezone org-remember org-datetree remember org-neu
org-mime cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib org-addons org-table ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs format-spec
org-install emacs_keys reftex reftex-vars latex-keys
my-fill-latex-sentence advice my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 675693 48951)
 (symbols 24 101057 0)
 (miscs 20 2472 974)
 (strings 16 227216 35494)
 (string-bytes 1 6226185)
 (vectors 8 64654)
 (vector-slots 4 1778360 51252)
 (floats 8 597 387)
 (intervals 28 4139 4)
 (buffers 520 50)
 (heap 1024 65576 1989))