Subject: bug#21562: closed (Re: bug#21562: 24.5; Copy dir via Tramp pscp does not work)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21562: 24.5; Copy dir via Tramp pscp does not work

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21562: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21562
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21562: 24.5; Copy dir via Tramp pscp does not work
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Warren Lynn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:22:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Warren,

> Well, I will try to hijack a Windows machine and test it there. It would
> also be good if I could reproduce the problem w/o your patch. However,
> this will take some days for the known reasons.

Doesn't look like I could test it soon on Windows. So I have pushed your
patch to the Emacs repository. It's still on my list to test it under
Windows, but I don't know when this will happen.

Therefore, I'm closing the bug. It looks TRT to me, and it doesn't hurt
under GNU/Linux. And you have already confirmed, that it solves the
problem for you under Windows.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 24.5; Copy dir via Tramp pscp does not work
From: Warren Lynn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:29:08 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I use dired/tramp to view a directory on a remote machine (Linux) with pscp
method, and if I do a copy (recursively) of a remote dir to either a local
or another remote dir with command dired-to-copy, it fails (after entering
the password) with the following message in the minibuffer:

*============================================Tramp failed to connect. If
this happens repeatedly try 'M-x tramp-cleanup-this-connection'*
============================================

In the "*temp*" buffer, it says:

==============================

*pscp: c:/wlin/tmp && echo tramp_exit_status 0 || echo tramp_exit_status 1:
Cannot create directory*

*Process *temp* exited abnormally with code
1==================================*
c:/wlin/tmp is the local destination dir for the copy.

Below is the system info:

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-11 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --host=i686-pc-mingw32'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: BBDB

Minor modes in effect:
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Decrypting z:/org/personal/.emacs.bbdb.gpg...done
Parsing BBDB... (frobnicating...done)
No records matching 'wrnlin'
Quit [2 times]
Formatting...

Formatting...done.
Type C-x C-v RET to restore old contents of the bbdb-list window.
Mark saved where search started [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/htmlize
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/misc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/misc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-publish hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-odt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-md hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-man hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-html hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-version hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-src hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macro hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-list hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-install hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-info hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-id hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-eshell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-element hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-shen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sh hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scala hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-R hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-io hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-core hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-C hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug semantic/bovine/make
semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode org-colview org-id bbdb-gui bbdb-com
bbdb timezone org-clock cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda image-file tramp-cmds
log-view sgml-mode ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox ede/linux ede/make python calccomp calc-alg calc-menu
calc-ext calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs eieio-opt tabify
org-table mule-util cal-move parse-time sh-script executable conf-mode
view ehelp ispell autorevert filenotify ediff-vers semantic/tag-write
tramp-cache time-stamp misearch multi-isearch semantic/edit
semantic/tag-file inversion semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine ede/cpp-root cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds tramp-sh tla hl-line dvc-state dvc-config diff
sendmail tla-gnus dvc-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist vc-hg xhg-dvc xhg
generic xhg-annotate xhg-mq xhg-log dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo vc-svn
xdarcs-core xmtn-minimal tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log bzr-core
xgit-core xhg-core org-info org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-mouse eldoc
server dired-single cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
anything-config-wlin anything-config browse-url imenu
anything-match-plugin dired-aux ffap anything scala-config
scala-mode-inf ensime ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-scalex url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse mailcap
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-mode ensime-inspector ensime-goto-testfile
ensime-editor ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat json ensime-stacktrace
ensime-inf ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project ensime-company yasnippet company pcase
ensime-auto-complete ensime-model ensime-completion-util ensime-config
ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars s ucs-normalize flymake arc-mode
archive-mode dash url-gw url-vars ensime-macros scala-mode2
scala-mode2-imenu scala-mode2-sbt scala-mode2-map scala-mode2-fontlock
rx scala-mode2-indent scala-mode2-paragraph scala-mode2-syntax
scala-mode2-lib lisp-config close-matching ann-config ipa comment-config
print-config w32-print w32-integ w3-config lang-config eim eim-extra
batch-mode ecb-config ede/locate ecb-layout-defs ecb ecb-symboldef
ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload
lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout
ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face
tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util thingatpt info
semantic-load semanticdb-mode semanticdb-find semanticdb semantic-ctxt
semantic-analyze ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/ia semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet highline diff-mode-config bbdb-config
bbdb-autoloads org-config org-notify-config notifications dbus xml
org-notify-wlin org-element holidays hol-loaddefs org-inlinetask org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
htmlize-view htmlize vc-config dvc-autoloads dvc-unified dvc-tips
dvc-core edebug dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils
dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log elp
smerge-mode diff-mode ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff vc vc-dispatcher crypt-config
epa-file epa epg hide-lines tramp-config warnings tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache dbg-config gud
comint ansi-color univ-add-del univ-prev-next etags smart-compile+
html-config css-mode smie xml-config filladapt no-word multi-region
highlight linum window-number moccur-config moccur-edit color-moccur
ring template-config tempo-snippets tempo pair-mode skeleton swbuff
bookmark-config bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr bookmark+-bmu help-mode
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac bookmark pp dired-crypt-map dired-sort-map
dired-x dired smart-gb session smart-infor-buf ido-config ido-highlight
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu ac-config auto-complete-config
auto-complete easy-mmode popup pos-tip paren w32-browser mark-config
cua-rect rect delsel cua-base face-config whitespace edmacro kmacro time
win32-config w32shell my-macros advice help-fns cl-extra cl-macs ido cl
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib profile-config package epg-config time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 3159229 621269)
 (symbols 32 175550 4)
 (miscs 32 16509 8278)
 (strings 16 473692 38246)
 (string-bytes 1 11419961)
 (vectors 8 105532)
 (vector-slots 4 2259504 58446)
 (floats 8 1690 1583)
 (intervals 28 275206 10490)
 (buffers 508 187))