Subject: bug#21562: 24.5; Copy dir via Tramp pscp does not work

From: Warren Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:29:08 -0400

I use dired/tramp to view a directory on a remote machine (Linux) with pscp
method, and if I do a copy (recursively) of a remote dir to either a local
or another remote dir with command dired-to-copy, it fails (after entering
the password) with the following message in the minibuffer:

*============================================Tramp failed to connect. If
this happens repeatedly try 'M-x tramp-cleanup-this-connection'*
============================================

In the "*temp*" buffer, it says:

==============================

*pscp: c:/wlin/tmp && echo tramp_exit_status 0 || echo tramp_exit_status 1:
Cannot create directory*

*Process *temp* exited abnormally with code
1==================================*
c:/wlin/tmp is the local destination dir for the copy.

Below is the system info:

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-11 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --host=i686-pc-mingw32'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: BBDB

Minor modes in effect:
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Decrypting z:/org/personal/.emacs.bbdb.gpg...done
Parsing BBDB... (frobnicating...done)
No records matching 'wrnlin'
Quit [2 times]
Formatting...

Formatting...done.
Type C-x C-v RET to restore old contents of the bbdb-list window.
Mark saved where search started [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/htmlize
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/misc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/misc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-publish hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-odt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-md hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-man hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-html hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-version hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-src hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macro hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-list hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-install hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-info hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-id hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-eshell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-element hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-shen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sh hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scala hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-R hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-io hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-core hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-C hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug semantic/bovine/make
semantic/bovine/make-by make-mode org-colview org-id bbdb-gui bbdb-com
bbdb timezone org-clock cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda image-file tramp-cmds
log-view sgml-mode ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox ede/linux ede/make python calccomp calc-alg calc-menu
calc-ext calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs eieio-opt tabify
org-table mule-util cal-move parse-time sh-script executable conf-mode
view ehelp ispell autorevert filenotify ediff-vers semantic/tag-write
tramp-cache time-stamp misearch multi-isearch semantic/edit
semantic/tag-file inversion semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine ede/cpp-root cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds tramp-sh tla hl-line dvc-state dvc-config diff
sendmail tla-gnus dvc-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist vc-hg xhg-dvc xhg
generic xhg-annotate xhg-mq xhg-log dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo vc-svn
xdarcs-core xmtn-minimal tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log bzr-core
xgit-core xhg-core org-info org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-mouse eldoc
server dired-single cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
anything-config-wlin anything-config browse-url imenu
anything-match-plugin dired-aux ffap anything scala-config
scala-mode-inf ensime ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-scalex url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse mailcap
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-mode ensime-inspector ensime-goto-testfile
ensime-editor ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat json ensime-stacktrace
ensime-inf ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project ensime-company yasnippet company pcase
ensime-auto-complete ensime-model ensime-completion-util ensime-config
ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars s ucs-normalize flymake arc-mode
archive-mode dash url-gw url-vars ensime-macros scala-mode2
scala-mode2-imenu scala-mode2-sbt scala-mode2-map scala-mode2-fontlock
rx scala-mode2-indent scala-mode2-paragraph scala-mode2-syntax
scala-mode2-lib lisp-config close-matching ann-config ipa comment-config
print-config w32-print w32-integ w3-config lang-config eim eim-extra
batch-mode ecb-config ede/locate ecb-layout-defs ecb ecb-symboldef
ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload
lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout
ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face
tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util thingatpt info
semantic-load semanticdb-mode semanticdb-find semanticdb semantic-ctxt
semantic-analyze ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/ia semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet highline diff-mode-config bbdb-config
bbdb-autoloads org-config org-notify-config notifications dbus xml
org-notify-wlin org-element holidays hol-loaddefs org-inlinetask org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
htmlize-view htmlize vc-config dvc-autoloads dvc-unified dvc-tips
dvc-core edebug dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils
dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log elp
smerge-mode diff-mode ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff vc vc-dispatcher crypt-config
epa-file epa epg hide-lines tramp-config warnings tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache dbg-config gud
comint ansi-color univ-add-del univ-prev-next etags smart-compile+
html-config css-mode smie xml-config filladapt no-word multi-region
highlight linum window-number moccur-config moccur-edit color-moccur
ring template-config tempo-snippets tempo pair-mode skeleton swbuff
bookmark-config bookmark+ bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr bookmark+-bmu help-mode
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac bookmark pp dired-crypt-map dired-sort-map
dired-x dired smart-gb session smart-infor-buf ido-config ido-highlight
recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu ac-config auto-complete-config
auto-complete easy-mmode popup pos-tip paren w32-browser mark-config
cua-rect rect delsel cua-base face-config whitespace edmacro kmacro time
win32-config w32shell my-macros advice help-fns cl-extra cl-macs ido cl
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib profile-config package epg-config time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 3159229 621269)
 (symbols 32 175550 4)
 (miscs 32 16509 8278)
 (strings 16 473692 38246)
 (string-bytes 1 11419961)
 (vectors 8 105532)
 (vector-slots 4 2259504 58446)
 (floats 8 1690 1583)
 (intervals 28 275206 10490)
 (buffers 508 187))