Subject: Re: PATCH review needed: lisp/vc/vc-git.el (vc-git-state, vc-git-conflicted-files)

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:50:02 +0100

Alexei Khlebnikov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli, Michael, thanks for the review.

Hi Alexei,

>> A better approach would be to prepend "GIT_OPTIONAL_LOCKS=0" in
>> `process-environment'.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, I am attaching version 2 of the patch which
> implements this suggestion.

Looks OK to me.

>> Thanks, but there's no need to add me: I read all the messages sent to
>> the bug list.
>
> OK, I've removed you from the addressees. I'm not sure if I should do
> the same for others, so I left Dmitry and Michael in CC.

I don't care. I try to react on relevant messages in the respective
mailing lists, but it could happen that I oversee something.

Unlike Eli, I don't read *every* message. The subject must tell me that
I shall do.

Best regards, Michael.