Subject: bug#21540: 25.0.50; Fontification on typed text is delayed by 2 chars in antlr-mode

From: Ilya Yanok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:15:12 +0200

If I open the existing grammar file, fontification works just fine. The
same for pasting the grammar from the clipboard. But if I type the
grammar by hand in Emacs buffer, fontification happens only two symbols
after I type the actual thing to fontify. For example, if I type

test : aaa | bbb ;<RET>

'test' gets the right face only after I type ':', 'aaa' -- after '|' and
'bbb' -- after ';'. ';' itself is never fontified unless I put extra
spaces after it.

Things get worse in case of multiline grammar. For example, in the snippet

test
   : aaa
   | bbb
   ;

only ':' and '|' get the right faces. For the rest I have to resort to
spaces trick (or call font-lock-fontify-region).

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0, NS appkit-1343.16
Version 10.10.1 (Build 14B25))
 of 2015-09-07
Repository revision: 1a0b4791061aafac84e24946f8af48b423344021
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs --with-xml2
 --without-dbus --without-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Antlr.Java/l

Minor modes in effect:
  company-statistics-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-jumper-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  smart-ops-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process aspell with british dictionary...
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process aspell with british dictionary...

Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/ilya/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...
Making whitespace-indent-tabs-mode local to recentf while let-bound!
Making whitespace-tab-width local to recentf while let-bound!
Wrote /Users/ilya/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20150909.2135/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20150908.916/helm-multi-match
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/contrib/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-gfm
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bullets
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-texinfo
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-publish hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-publish
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-org hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-odt hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-odt
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-md hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-md
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-man hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-man
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-latex hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-latex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-icalendar
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-html hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-html
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-beamer hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-beamer
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-ascii hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-ascii
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-w3m hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-w3m
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-version hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-version
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-timer hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-timer
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-table hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-table
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-src hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-src
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-rmail hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-rmail
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-protocol hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-protocol
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-plot hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-plot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-pcomplete
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mouse hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mouse
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mobile hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mobile
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mhe hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mhe
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macs hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-macs
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macro hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-macro
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-loaddefs
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-list hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-list
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-irc hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-irc
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-install hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-install
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-inlinetask
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-info hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-info
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-indent hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-indent
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-id hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-id
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-habit hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-habit
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-gnus hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-gnus
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-footnote hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-footnote
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-feed hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-feed
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-faces hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-faces
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-eshell hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-eshell
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-entities hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-entities
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-element hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-element
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-docview hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-docview
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-datetree hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-datetree
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-ctags hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-ctags
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-crypt hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-crypt
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-compat hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-compat
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-colview hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-colview
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-clock hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-clock
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-capture hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-capture
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bibtex hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-bibtex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bbdb hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-bbdb
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-attach hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-attach
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-archive hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-archive
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-agenda hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-agenda
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-tangle hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-tangle
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-table hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-table
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sqlite
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sql hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sql
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shen hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-shen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shell hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-shell
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sed hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sed
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-screen hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-screen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scheme hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-scheme
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scala hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-scala
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sass hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sass
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ruby hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ruby
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ref hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ref
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-R hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-R
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-python hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-python
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-processing hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-processing
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-plantuml
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-picolisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-perl hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-perl
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-org hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-octave hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-octave
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ocaml
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-mscgen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-maxima hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-maxima
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-matlab hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-matlab
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-makefile hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-makefile
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lob hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lob
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lisp hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lilypond
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ledger hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ledger
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-latex hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-latex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-keys hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-keys
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-js hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-js
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-java hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-java
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-J hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-J
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-io hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-io
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-haskell hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-haskell
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-groovy hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-groovy
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-fortran hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-fortran
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-forth hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-forth
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-exp hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-exp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-eval hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-eval
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ebnf hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ebnf
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-dot hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-dot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ditaa
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-css hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-css
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-core hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-core
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-coq hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-coq
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-comint hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-comint
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-clojure hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-clojure
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-calc hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-calc
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-C hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-C
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-awk hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-awk
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-asymptote
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-abc hides
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-abc
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ilya/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils executable
company-statistics company-files company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-yasnippet company-capf lambda-mode cl-lib-highlight
elisp-slime-nav highlight-defined hl-sexp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug goto-addr
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode antlr-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs align tabify face-remap view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso evil-iedit-state org-eldoc evil-org org-bullets
flyspell image-file org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org-work async projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer server ox-texinfo
org-table org-habit org-crypt org-clock org-capture org-archive
org-agenda flycheck-sml sml-mode smie cb-org-latex-preview-retina agda2
whitespace etags xref project volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe
toc-org smooth-scrolling smartparens-config paren-face page-break-lines
ox-reveal ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-drill-table org-drill org-learn org-id org-element avl-tree hi-lock
org-indent ledger-mode ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi
ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post
ledger-occur ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate
ledger-fonts ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete
ledger-commodities cus-edit cus-start cus-load ledger-regex
ido-vertical-mode hindent helm-gtags pulse which-func imenu helm-mode
helm-files image-dired ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types guide-key-tip
pos-tip guide-key popwin git-auto-commit-mode flycheck-ledger
flycheck-irony irony-diagnostics flx-ido flx exec-path-from-shell
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
evil-jumper evil-indent-textobject evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu highlight frame-fns avoid
diff-hl vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-irony-c-headers
company-irony irony-completion irony-snippet irony clang-format
auto-complete-config alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
aggressive-indent adaptive-wrap ac-ispell ispell sunrise-commander
recentf tree-widget tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell term
ehelp sort find-dired esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode enriched dired-x
dired-aux desktop frameset smart-ops scala-pretty-sbt scala-errors
proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars iedit iedit-lib evil-evilified-state
case autoinsert ielm skeletor powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes flycheck org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs smartparens-ruby smartparens ert
find-func ewoc debug ensime ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo
ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup ensime-notes ensime-mode
ensime-inspector ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor ensime-debug gdb-mi
bindat json gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-sbt sbt-mode
sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
ensime-company haskell-snippets yasnippet company ensime-auto-complete
ensime-model ensime-completion-util scala-mode2-syntax ensime-config
ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars auto-complete popup flymake
compile hideshow pp comint ansi-color arc-mode archive-mode url-gw
url-vars ensime-macros savehist saveplace hl-line xt-mouse winner
autorevert filenotify ido disp-table evil-leader evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
use-package diminish bind-key wid-edit solarized-dark-theme solarized
warnings rx window-numbering helm easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat
eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib dired dash-functional
let-alist f dash noflet cl-seq cl-indent s ucs-normalize paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-extra help-mode paradox-core
spinner tex-site info core-configuration-layer finder-inf
core-dotspacemacs package easymenu epg-config ht cl-macs cl gv
core-spacemacs derived edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
core-use-package-ext core-evilify-keymap core-micro-state corelv
core-toggle core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
core-themes-support advice core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-emacs-backports subr-x pcase time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 900423 201885)
 (symbols 48 74132 103)
 (miscs 40 706 1759)
 (strings 32 177777 100479)
 (string-bytes 1 5838705)
 (vectors 16 95404)
 (vector-slots 8 1845569 130371)
 (floats 8 1913 3175)
 (intervals 56 4718 4921)
 (buffers 976 28))