Subject: Re: bug#21532: 11.88.8; Change environment feature don't works fine.

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:36:48 +0200

Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>> else. If the mouse cursor is on \end{document} and I digit 'C-u C-c
>>>> C-e', AUCTeX will change the minipage environment.
>>> Sorry: I meant \end{minipage}.
>>
>> I don't see what should be wrong with that behavior.  It changes the
>> nearest environment containing point, so if you want to change the
>> itemize, point has to be somewhere in that.
>
> I agree that it's safer to stay *inside* an environment to change it,
> but there is a mismatch between what (LaTeX-current-environment)
> returns when point is on environment name in "\end{environment}" and
> which environment is actually changed.

I think that has been a problem in `LaTeX-find-matching-end' which I
have fixed right now.

Bye,
Tassilo