Subject: bug#21526: 24.5; prolog-mode: broken indentation for if-then-else construct

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 20:23:33 +0200

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>> (2) When I set `prolog-electric-dot-flag' to t, and enter, at
>> (point-min) of an empty Prolog mode buffer from "emacs -Q -nw":
>>
>>    RET RET RET t e s t .
>>
>> then I see that the first line of the buffer is briefly highlighted,
>> apparently in connection with parsing. This may be connected to the
>> previous issue, and I hope that fixing (1) also fixes this.
>
> I believe I've just fixed these two (which were both the same
> underlying problem) in emacs-25.

I've just lightly skimmed this thread, but this was the final message
here, so I'm going to go ahead and guess that the problems discussed
were fixed, and I'm closing this bug report.  If there's anything more
to be worked on here, please send a mail to the debbugs address and
we'll reopen the bug report.  (Or perhaps open a new report for any
remaining issues.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no