Subject: bug#21521: 24.5; pdb default suggested command

From: Stefano Pacifico <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 21:41:00 -0400

When executing `M-x pdb`, the default suggested command is `pdb`, but I couldn’t find any validation that standard Python distributions consistently install a symlink to`pdb.py` in any `bin` directory (as in the case of my system OS X 10.10.5).

If the default command were `python -m pdb`, it would seemingly be compatible with more systems.

Best,
Stefano

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1347.57)
of 2015-05-07 on Stefanos-MacBook-Pro.local
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
--with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
[No matches]
Quit
[No matches]
Quit
[No matches]
Quit
[No matches]
Text is read-only [2 times]
Quit [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20150918.233/helm-multi-match hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20150918.1053/helm-multi-match
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-texinfo
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-publish
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-odt
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-md
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-man
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-latex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-icalendar
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-html
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-beamer
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-ascii
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-w3m
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-version
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-timer
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-table
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-src
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-rmail
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-protocol
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-plot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-pcomplete
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mouse
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mobile
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-mhe
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macs
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-macro
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-loaddefs
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-list
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-irc
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-install
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-inlinetask
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-info
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-indent
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-id
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-habit
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-gnus
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-footnote
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-feed
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-faces
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-eshell
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-entities
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-element
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-docview
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-datetree
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-ctags
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-crypt
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-compat
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-colview
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-clock
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-capture
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bibtex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-bbdb
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-attach
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-archive
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/org-agenda
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-tangle
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-table
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sqlite
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sql
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shell hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-shell
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sed hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sed
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-screen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scheme
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-scala
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-sass
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ruby
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ref
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-R
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-python
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-processing hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-processing
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-plantuml
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-picolisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-perl
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-octave
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ocaml
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-mscgen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-maxima
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-matlab
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-makefile
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lob
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-lilypond
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ledger
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-latex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-keys
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-js
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-java
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-J hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-J
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-io
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-haskell
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-groovy hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-groovy
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-gnuplot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-fortran
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-forth hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-forth
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-exp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-eval
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ebnf hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ebnf
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-dot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-ditaa
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-css
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-core
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-coq hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-coq
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-comint
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-clojure
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-calc
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-C
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-awk
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-asymptote
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-abc hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ob-abc
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150914/ox-gfm hides /Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-gfm-20150604.26/ox-gfm
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150914/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-cache org-eldoc
reftex-parse autorevert filenotify ox-bibtex reftex reftex-vars
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bbdb org-w3m
ert texinfo toolbar-x prv-emacs reporter desktop frameset context
plain-tex latex tex-style tex-buf tex cider-debug cider-mode
cider-resolve cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-repl cider-eldoc
apropos cider-interaction spinner arc-mode archive-mode cider-overlays
cider-doc cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client cider-util
clojure-mode nrepl-client queue color flymake-easy flymake projectile
etags js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping
js2r-functions yasnippet js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife
js2r-formatting js2r-helpers rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util table
ox-md org-clock term disp-table ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
savehist org-learn hi-lock doc-view image-mode org-capture gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader org-table org-bibtex bibtex org-id
ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
ibuf-macs pcase grep ibuf-ext ibuffer sgml-mode css-mode magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit with-editor tramp-sh server
skewer-mode cache-table js2-mode js2-old-indent js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
imenu simple-httpd smartparens caml tuareg_indent tuareg skeleton smie
caml-help caml-types caml-emacs timezone warnings autoload lisp-mnt
tar-mode mule-util mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
url-handlers epg finder-inf cus-start cus-load novice erc-services
network-stream starttls tls erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat jka-compr
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
eldoc gud pcmpl-unix cua-base recentf tree-widget wid-edit ido help-mode
debug misearch multi-isearch dabbrev winner vc-git python xterm
spacific-js spacific-helm helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver dired-x dired-aux helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark
pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils compile
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm-aliases
spacific-clojure spacific-evil evil-search-highlight-persist highlight
evil-org evil-leader evil-paredit paredit evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars spacific-macbook
edmacro kmacro spacific-markdown spacific-org ob-sh shell ob-ditaa
ob-ipython json f s ucs-normalize dash-functional dash ob-python
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs spacific-git git-blame git
derived log-edit easy-mmode message cl-macs format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader ring pcvs-util
add-log ewoc cl gv spacific-looknfeel spacific-base ansi-color ffap
thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars flyspell ispell
spacific-package tex-site info easymenu package epg-config
spacific-server tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2267240 161099)
(symbols 48 91347 0)
(miscs 40 579 1355)
(strings 32 257766 37230)
(string-bytes 1 7501228)
(vectors 16 108483)
(vector-slots 8 2208040 143968)
(floats 8 1043 1469)
(intervals 56 151985 3602)
(buffers 960 50))