Subject: 25.0.50; `dired-do-search' not resuming search

From: [email-masked] (Rafał Kowalski)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 16:27:52 +0200

I've been using the `dired-do-search' for a long time to find regexp
matches in marked files in a directory.  If there were more matches, you
could resume the search and find the next match with `M-,' but it
stopped working for me somewhere around the 24.4 or 24.5 release.
Currently I'm on 25.0.50.2 and when I do `M-,' after the first match is
found, I'm getting `xref-pop-marker-stack: Marker stack is empty'.  

I've just checked and the problem happens also when I start emacs with
no init file `emacs -Q'.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F27))
 of 2015-08-15 on obelix.nirvana.ch
Repository revision: 208cfda3aa174d81952ff35272a467f8cb7e539e
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns --without-gif'

Configured features:
JPEG IMAGEMAGICK DBUS ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-rinari-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-page-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-decoding-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t

Recent messages:
Trashing...done
Mark set
Trashing...done
Auto-saving...done
Trashing...done
Trashing...done
Trashing...done
Trashing...done
Trashing...done
M-g C-v is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20150706.1809/ox-pandoc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-texinfo hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-texinfo
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-publish hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-publish
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-org hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-odt hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-odt
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-md hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-md
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-man hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-man
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-latex hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-latex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-icalendar hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-icalendar
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-html hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-html
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-beamer hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-beamer
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-ascii hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ox-ascii
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-w3m hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-w3m
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-version hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-version
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-timer hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-timer
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-table hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-table
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-src hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-src
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-rmail hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-rmail
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-protocol hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-protocol
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-plot hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-plot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-pcomplete hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-pcomplete
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mouse hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mouse
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mobile hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mobile
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mhe hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-mhe
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macs hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-macs
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macro hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-macro
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-loaddefs hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-loaddefs
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-list hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-list
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-irc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-irc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-install hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-install
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-inlinetask hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-inlinetask
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-info hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-info
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-indent hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-indent
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-id hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-id
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-habit hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-habit
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-gnus hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-gnus
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-footnote hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-footnote
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-feed hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-feed
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-faces hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-faces
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-eshell hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-eshell
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-entities hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-entities
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-element hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-element
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-docview hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-docview
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-datetree hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-datetree
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-ctags hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-ctags
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-crypt hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-crypt
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-compat hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-compat
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-colview hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-colview
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-clock hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-clock
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-capture hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-capture
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bibtex hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-bibtex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bbdb hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-bbdb
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-attach hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-attach
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-archive hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-archive
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-agenda hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/org-agenda
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-tangle hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-tangle
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-table hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-table
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sqlite hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sqlite
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sql hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sql
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shen hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-shen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shell hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-shell
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sed hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sed
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-screen hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-screen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scheme hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-scheme
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scala hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-scala
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sass hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-sass
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ruby hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ruby
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ref hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ref
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-R hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-R
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-python hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-python
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-processing hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-processing
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-plantuml hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-plantuml
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-picolisp hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-picolisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-perl hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-perl
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-org hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-octave hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-octave
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ocaml hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ocaml
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-mscgen hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-mscgen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-maxima hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-maxima
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-matlab hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-matlab
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-makefile hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-makefile
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lob hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lob
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lisp hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lilypond hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-lilypond
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ledger hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ledger
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-latex hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-latex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-keys hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-keys
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-js hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-js
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-java hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-java
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-J hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-J
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-io hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-io
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-haskell hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-haskell
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-groovy hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-groovy
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-gnuplot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-fortran hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-fortran
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-forth hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-forth
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-exp hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-exp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-eval hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-eval
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ebnf hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ebnf
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-dot hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-dot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ditaa hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-ditaa
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-css hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-css
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-core hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-core
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-coq hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-coq
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-comint hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-comint
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-clojure hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-clojure
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-calc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-calc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-C hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-C
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-awk hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-awk
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-asymptote hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-asymptote
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-abc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150907/ob-abc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/play/landmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.88.8/tex-site hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/tex-site
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150626.711/popup hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/popup
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ox-freemind hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/ox-freemind
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150907/ob-mathematica hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/ob-mathematica
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150626.711/popup hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/ac/popup
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang-objc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang/auto-complete-clang-objc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang-objc hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang-objc/auto-complete-clang-objc
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang-async hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/auto-complete-clang-objc/auto-complete-clang-async
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/xcode-document-viewer hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/emacs-xcode-document-viewer/xcode-document-viewer
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/pov-mode-20120825.1616/pov-mode hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/pov-mode/pov-mode
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/pov-mode-20120825.1616/pov-mode hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/pov-mode-3.2/pov-mode
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/wl/utf7
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20150626.711/popup hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/ac/ajc-java-complete/popup
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20150818.807/restclient hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/restclient-20150513.131/restclient
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20150818.807/restclient-pkg hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/restclient-20150513.131/restclient-pkg
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20150818.807/restclient-autoloads hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/restclient-20150513.131/restclient-autoloads
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20150816.2235/yaml-mode hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/yaml-mode-20141125.37/yaml-mode
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20150816.2235/yaml-mode-pkg hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/yaml-mode-20141125.37/yaml-mode-pkg
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20150816.2235/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/elpa/yaml-mode-20141125.37/yaml-mode-autoloads
/Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/xcode/xcode hides /Users/rk/.emacs.d/libs/xcode/xcode/xcode

Features:
(misearch multi-isearch ede/dired gnus-dired shadow emacsbug tabify
canlock org-table ecomplete sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-async gnus-kill gnus-ml disp-table diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
vc vc-dispatcher vc-git org-eldoc org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-man org-mac-link org-git-link org-expiry org-eval
org-eval-light org-bookmark bookmark org-w3m org-irc org-info org-id
org-habit org-gnus org-docview org-ctags org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-agenda qp mm-archive url-http url-cache url-auth
url-handlers nnrss xml nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder epa-file epa derived
epg network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap message-x company-ghc
ghc ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command ghc-check ghc-doc ghc-info
ghc-comp ghc-rewrite ghc-process ghc-func company-inf-ruby ctags-update
paredit cap-words superword subword glasses ensime ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo
ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup ensime-notes ensime-mode
ensime-inspector ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor ensime-debug gdb-mi
bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-sbt sbt-mode
sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
ensime-company yasnippet ensime-auto-complete ensime-model
ensime-completion-util scala-mode2-syntax ensime-config ensime-util
ensime-client ensime-vars s ucs-normalize hideshow arc-mode archive-mode
url-gw ensime-macros yaml-mode rsense rvm rinari jump inflections findr
ruby-compilation inf-ruby ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode smie mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-compat irfc projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer dash-at-point
wrap-region myorg ox-reveal org-redmine json ox-rss ox-s5 ox-freemind
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-man ox-icalendar ox-html ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-sqlite
ob-sql ob-sh ob-screen ob-scheme ob-sass ob-ruby ob-python ob-plantuml
ob-org ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-css ob-R ob-C ob-haskell ob-clojure
ob-scala ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs objc-custom-config xcode-document-viewer anything ffap
url-parse url-vars auto-complete-clang-objc nxml-config
js-mode-expansions shm shm-debug shm-manipulation shm-nav shm-yank-kill
shm-type shm-constraint shm-edit-string shm-insert-del shm-indent
shm-simple-indent shm-slot shm-layout shm-ast shm-overlays shm-in
shm-node shm-ast-documentation shm-customizations shm-evaporate
shm-macros haskell-cabal haskell-utils w3m-haddock haskell-font-lock
haskell-mode haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module noutline
outline flymake compile dabbrev haskell-customize starttls smtpmail
sendmail supercite regi external-abook nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnoo
nnheader magit-gitflow magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
easy-mmode message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell flycheck-objc
flycheck rx subr-x dash erc-track erc-services erc-ring erc-page
erc-notify erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-join erc-autoaway erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache pp w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
ert find-func ewoc debug cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs arduino-mode
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe
eieio-custom wid-edit semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet edit-server server dired-async
async dired-aux multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect dict dired-x
dired itail auto-complete-config auto-complete popup expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom exec-path-from-shell cl rk-default-theme
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref
cl-seq project ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
rk-default-variables-theme paren hi-lock company edmacro kmacro time
autoinsert which-func imenu elec-pair cus-start cus-load finder-inf
advice eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode seq cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib tex-site info package
easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1096158 96025)
 (symbols 48 95294 2)
 (miscs 40 5180 6256)
 (strings 32 218339 44789)
 (string-bytes 1 6942931)
 (vectors 16 107304)
 (vector-slots 8 2454750 40214)
 (floats 8 1293 594)
 (intervals 56 2340 298)
 (buffers 976 85))

-- 
-rafał

If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
           -- Woody Allen