Subject: Re: bug#21474: emacs-25.0.50: compilation error in leim: Args out of

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:15:24 -0600

Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> You could probably trim a bit, e.g. just the "Default REL_ALLOC to
> 'no'" by itself should work, or a minimal set with REL_ALLOC=yes
> should be listed at
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-10/msg00971.html.

OK, well I'm happy to try to follow upstream preferences here if there
are any.

I'd imagined the set I listed might make any future cherry-picks easier
since it hopefully leaves the tree much like current upstream for those
files, but it could certainly be possible that minimizing the changes is
preferable.

Thanks
-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4