Subject: RE: bug#21450: 25.0.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

> Unfortunately, the important address, 752674f6, was not translated, so
> there's nothing that can be done with this.
> 
> Drew, is this repeatable?  If so, can you provide a recipe?

I get this crash or similar all the time now (aka often), with this
build, but no, I don't have a recipe.  If I can figure out something
about the context I'll let you know, but feel free to leave the bug
closed in the meantime.

No idea whether it is related, but I also have *lots* of frame
sizing problems with this build (much more than before, where
since 2014-10-20 I've had sizing problems with thumbnail frames
and some with normal-size frames).

I see that there is a lot of bug-list correspondence between
Martin and Keith these days about some frame size things, and
I'm hoping that with a little luck some of my frame problems
will go away by the time I get a new Windows binary, thanks to
their efforts. ;-)

Again, no idea whether my recent frame problems have anything to
do with these recent crashes.  Just thought I'd mention it, in
case someone sees something similar or it rings a bell.