Subject: bug#21432: closed (Re: bug#21432: 25.0.50; file-notify-rm-watch (inotify) errors if watched dir is deleted)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:41:04 +0000

Your bug report

#21432: 25.0.50; file-notify-rm-watch (inotify) errors if watched dir is deleted

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21432: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21432
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21432: 25.0.50; file-notify-rm-watch (inotify) errors if watched dir is deleted
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:40:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> If there's no problem left for w32notify, I believe we can close this bug.
>
> I don't believe there are any w32notify problems left we know about.

So I'm closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.0.50; file-notify-rm-watch (inotify) errors if watched dir is deleted
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:36:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Right now, (at least) the inotify version of `file-notify-rm-watch'
signals an error in case the given descriptor denotes a directory which
has been deleted in the meantime.  If it denotes a file which has been
deleted, no error is signaled.

Here's a receipe:

(require 'filenotify)
(let* ((flags '(change))
       (handler (lambda () nil))
       (file (make-temp-file "foo"))
       (file-watch (file-notify-add-watch file flags handler))
       (dir (make-temp-file "bar" t))
       (dir-watch (file-notify-add-watch dir flags handler)))
  (delete-file file)
  (delete-directory dir)
  (file-notify-rm-watch file-watch)    ;; works
  (message "Removed file watch")
  (file-notify-rm-watch dir-watch)     ;; signals an error
  (message "Removed directory watch"))

The documentation does not define any specific behavior for these
situation, so this is currently a gray area which makes it hard for
package developers to develop something which will work right accross
the different notification backends.

I don't have a strong opinion about what the right behavior would be but
at least it seems inconsistent that you get the error only with deleted
directories.  I guess the best solution was if `file-notify-rm-watch'
never signaled an error (then the docs can stay as they are), and there
would be some `file-notify-valid-p' predicate which would test if a
given descriptor still denotes a valid file or directory.  I guess the
latter has probably some function equivalent in the respective backend
APIs, and even if not, it can be implemented by inspecting
`file-notify-descriptors'.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.10 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.6)
 of 2015-09-08
Repository revision: 6cd64aaf1317bdd96f29fa2a7c3d49172e79bc37
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-g -ggdb3 -O1''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
20150908T081715.611> Reading active file via nndraft...
20150908T081715.611> Reading active file via nndraft...done
20150908T081715.612> Reading active file from archive+nnml+archive:sent-postings via nnml...
20150908T081715.612> Opening nnml server on archive+nnml+archive:sent-postings...
20150908T081715.613> Opening nnml server on archive+nnml+archive:sent-postings...done
20150908T081715.615> nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
20150908T081715.615> Reading active file from archive+nnml+archive:sent-postings via nnml...
20150908T081715.616> Reading active file from archive+nnml+archive:sent-postings via nnml...done
20150908T081715.616> Checking new news...done
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/highlight-symbol hides /home/horn/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-symbol-20150816.628/highlight-symbol
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite emacsbug sendmail mm-archive crm debbugs-gnu
add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw warnings hl-line
nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm starttls nnml nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
gnus-demon nntp spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-compat
eieio-base th-private smex ido seq filenotify debug eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe colir color company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company stratego-mode greql-mode tg-mode generic
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads cider tramp-sh cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc
cider-interaction spinner arc-mode archive-mode cider-overlays cider-doc
org-table org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cider-test
cider-stacktrace cider-client cider-util nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete queue ewoc etags xref project
dash clojure-mode paredit aggressive-indent epa-file epa epg rdictcc
google-contacts-message google-contacts xml url-cache google-oauth
google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util dired-x
em-term term ehelp esh-opt esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol thingatpt
boxquote rect ecomplete message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader server yasnippet
disp-table noutline outline pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local find-func cedet dired
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color
cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util format-spec image-mode browse-kill-ring derived
recentf tree-widget wid-edit highlight-parentheses cl iedit iedit-lib
cl-extra help-mode hydra lv counsel swiper cap-words superword subword
saveplace savehist paren ivy delsel icomplete mb-depth ace-window
easy-mmode cl-macs gv avy ring smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line-light-theme cl-seq smart-mode-line rich-minority rx bs
elec-pair edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-load subr-x pcase
tsdh-light-theme finder-inf memory-usage-autoloads advice info package
easymenu epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 639836 122215)
 (symbols 48 53035 0)
 (miscs 40 301 344)
 (strings 32 164700 67149)
 (string-bytes 1 5718922)
 (vectors 16 50490)
 (vector-slots 8 1133948 17525)
 (floats 8 961 537)
 (intervals 56 5318 0)
 (buffers 976 29)
 (heap 1024 83217 3736))