Subject: bug#21428: possible additional case for #21428: Emacs 24.5.1 on OSX, installed via homebrew

From: Jason May <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 07:47:28 -0700

I seem to be able to fairly reliably crash emacs by opening a text file
that contains non-ASCII characters (no encoding line). Only crashes in
graphical mode, works fine in terminal mode.

Here is the most recent OSX log:

Process:               Emacs [4358]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 24.5 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           iTerm [572]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-09-08 13:03:24.973 -0700
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F27)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        B6BA7299-5A2E-A366-F2AD-D63A811F320D

Sleep/Wake UUID:       B9179171-F746-4003-8453-3D855CBAFF87

Time Awake Since Boot: 69000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       300 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000656372756f68

VM Regions Near 0x656372756f68:
    mapped file            0000000129363000-000000012d510000 [ 65.7M]
r--/rwx SM=COW  /Library/Fonts/Yuanti.ttc
-->
    STACK GUARD            00007fff5bc00000-00007fff5f3af000 [ 55.7M]
---/rwx SM=NUL  stack guard for thread 0

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375dc82 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bb483 emacs_abort + 19
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010017442c ns_term_shutdown + 124
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a1f83 shut_down_emacs + 283
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a1d5e
terminate_due_to_signal + 89
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bd305 handle_fatal_signal +
14
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bc79e
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 114
7   libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fff925bbf1a _sigtramp + 26
8   ???                           0x000000ba00000531 0 + 798863918385
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010019052a macfont_draw + 588
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010017f7c2 ns_draw_glyph_string +
1161
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000347d3 draw_glyphs + 12835
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100031546 x_write_glyphs + 166
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010000bf35 update_window_line +
632
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000073f3 update_window + 505
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100006c5c update_window_tree +
119
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100006c46 update_window_tree + 97
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100006a78 update_frame + 124
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010002478e redisplay_internal +
5835
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a8680 read_char + 1789
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a6336 read_key_sequence +
1526
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a5b13 command_loop_1 + 4065
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100110672
internal_condition_case + 251
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b43cc command_loop_2 + 53
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010011009c internal_catch + 243
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4323 recursive_edit_1 + 211
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a44c6 Frecursive_edit + 236
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a3490 main + 5300
28  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff8a2585c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375f232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff8bfc4a6a _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375e3fa __select + 10
1   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff92fffe92 __NSThread__main__ +
1345
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecdc05a _pthread_body + 131
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecdbfd7 _pthread_start + 176
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecd93ed thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff937594de mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375864f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff975e9eb4
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff975e937b __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff975e8bd8 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 296
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff969ee56b _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecdc05a _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecdbfd7 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecd93ed thread_start + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375e94a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecd93dd start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9375e94a __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff8ecd93dd start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfc868
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000001106  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfc890
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfc868
   r8: 0x00000000000000ff   r9: 0x000000010130cc50  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x00000001005018e0  r13: 0x0000000100501880  r14: 0x0000000000000028
 r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff9375dc82  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2: 0x0000000100a9c000

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001d2ff7 +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.5 - 9.0)
<C4A2C433-2B7C-3BD5-B097-B0F264E7CEEB>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x10cda9000 -        0x10cda9ff5 +cl_kernels (???)
<0F5B6ADF-D4D5-4763-AEE8-F3E5BD6028EA> cl_kernels
       0x10cdab000 -        0x10ce91fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5)
<5F488C7E-2FB2-3C66-9764-28CF16B03E7A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x10cf07000 -        0x10cf0bffb  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (134.1)
<0E0D303E-2A48-340F-94A2-EEC3832E5895>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x10cf58000 -        0x10cf58fef +cl_kernels (???)
<6F74C730-9764-45F6-B845-F22A5054129B> cl_kernels
    0x7fff630a7000 -     0x7fff630dd887  dyld (353.2.3)
<B1B370A5-479F-3533-8AD7-97B687D4F989> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff88cbd000 -     0x7fff88ce5fff  libxpc.dylib (559.40.1)
<5C829202-962E-3744-8B50-00D38CC88E84> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff88d67000 -     0x7fff88d82fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (1.4.5
- 1.4.5) <A6421B0B-6D4D-3E64-AC61-DDB04ED7CFF0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff88d83000 -     0x7fff88d9dff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff88f6d000 -     0x7fff88ffeff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.30.1)
<9D95399F-1AC5-325F-8337-6E13AD99E44B> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff88fff000 -     0x7fff8902cfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff8902d000 -     0x7fff89360ff7  libmecabra.dylib (666.7)
<0ED8AE5E-7A5B-34A6-A2EE-2B852E60E1E2> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff89361000 -     0x7fff89361fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff89beb000 -     0x7fff89c25ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff89e36000 -     0x7fff89e3efe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5)
<6CC680F9-0D13-333B-B151-F0D9C631A1E5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff89e3f000 -     0x7fff89eaefff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <80883BD1-C9BA-3794-A20E-476F94DD89A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff89eaf000 -     0x7fff89f3bfe7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.40.1)
<F0635E0F-FE4B-34DB-ACF9-A58C1E9070E9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff89f3c000 -     0x7fff89f64fff  libsystem_info.dylib (459.40.1)
<2E16C4B3-A327-3957-9C41-143911979A1E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff89f78000 -     0x7fff89f86ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.2 - 11.1.2)
<5F355713-4637-33CD-9CBA-4B4CA43FB0FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff89f87000 -     0x7fff89fb8ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <9D76F2E0-C28A-3DBC-A91F-E87888D46BF0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8a0fa000 -     0x7fff8a173fe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.30.1)
<5779FFA0-4D9A-3AD4-B7F2-618227621DC8> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8a255000 -     0x7fff8a258ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.3)
<CFBBE540-D503-3AFC-B5D6-644F1E69949B> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8a259000 -     0x7fff8a261ff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0
- 1) <9CE67F85-2BA8-3093-97BA-07BF5C04A5D6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff8a262000 -     0x7fff8a27efff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8a27f000 -     0x7fff8a286ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff8a2b9000 -     0x7fff8ab18ff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
788.3) <875FBF24-D90E-36B1-9F7A-AF984E8943D9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8ac00000 -     0x7fff8ac0bfff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061.30.1)
<E789748D-F9A7-3CFF-B317-90DF348B1E95> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8ac4e000 -     0x7fff8ac60ff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
(1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff8ac6b000 -     0x7fff8accafff  com.apple.AE (681.5 - 681.7)
<2BF39455-1CDD-392C-824A-9972C6B1FB57>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8acdb000 -     0x7fff8af51ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57031.40.6) <FCCCC4FD-043A-30CA-9997-4211CA0E9297>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8af52000 -     0x7fff8af68ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff8b017000 -     0x7fff8b01dfff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9)
<BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8b01e000 -     0x7fff8b06bff7
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.3 - 451.1)
<DE992474-0841-38A1-B4F6-46D653E454D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8b06c000 -     0x7fff8b12cff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.5
- 1.6.5) <86396038-33EA-3046-9F70-093A3D6407D4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8b137000 -     0x7fff8b31cff7  libicucore.A.dylib (531.48)
<3CD34752-B1F9-31D2-865D-B5B0F0BE3111> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b31e000 -     0x7fff8b31ffff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8b5c5000 -     0x7fff8b5caffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.40.1)
<7D2BE3DE-60F7-3A6E-A92E-DA0EF9D3417E> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff8b649000 -     0x7fff8b679ff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<97F2A028-44CF-3188-B863-F4EEB39CBDBD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8b67a000 -     0x7fff8b79eff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.56 -
644.56) <20AABB1C-9319-3E4D-A024-51B0DD5FCD3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8b79f000 -     0x7fff8b79ffff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10
- vecLib 3.10) <B92888D0-ED3F-3430-8F3A-6E56FD16C5F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8b826000 -     0x7fff8b859fff  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757.2)
<2912E5C2-085F-3FE2-8531-23B6E894B0F0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff8b85a000 -     0x7fff8b87afff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 -
47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff8b87b000 -     0x7fff8ba2bff3  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 -
361.19) <F815B60E-75E3-3263-BE93-27A49882CF58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8ba2c000 -     0x7fff8baaafff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(640.4 - 640.4) <BE8DF749-84BA-3029-AE1D-32F3993A78A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8baab000 -     0x7fff8bab8ff3  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
228.0.1) <3429EB06-9F0E-355F-B9AB-F72879177398>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8bacc000 -     0x7fff8bad7ff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.40.9)
<2ADAE067-78A0-371E-A5A8-1E7C892D193C> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8bade000 -     0x7fff8bc45ffb
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12)
<5678FC94-456A-3F5F-BA9A-10EB6E462997>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8bc46000 -     0x7fff8bc4bfff  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.30.2)
<D0E96837-3CF6-323D-B711-6DF6F660E530> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8bc8d000 -     0x7fff8bd81fff  libFontParser.dylib (134.7)
<C49EDC56-A82A-39EF-9F20-C2342E4188ED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8bda7000 -     0x7fff8bdd7fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8bdf0000 -     0x7fff8bdf2fff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging
(1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8bea2000 -     0x7fff8bee2ff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.2)
<9B05F3BF-D111-3B01-B7F8-C5EF7E02000B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8bee3000 -     0x7fff8bf24fff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.2)
<2BA52A8D-ED35-3D86-B2D6-41479969C96D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8bf2b000 -     0x7fff8bf2dfff  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(699.40.2) <56F94DCE-DBDE-3615-8F07-DE6270D9F8BE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff8bfc0000 -     0x7fff8bfeaff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4)
<502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8c0cd000 -     0x7fff8c134ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff8c139000 -     0x7fff8c14aff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c17e000 -     0x7fff8c483ff3  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
758.7) <E3129A67-BDF9-333D-9C9C-A95C8F0EF71C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8c49b000 -     0x7fff8c71aff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.3)
<5A27E0D8-5E5A-335B-B3F6-2601C7B976FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8c71b000 -     0x7fff8c782ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -
396.1.2) <D04A8016-B2AD-33A2-8A8E-5793968A8370>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8c783000 -     0x7fff8c784fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff8c7f3000 -     0x7fff8c80dff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff8c8a2000 -     0x7fff8c9d2fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<466BDFA8-0B9F-3AB0-989D-F9779422926A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff8ccf4000 -     0x7fff8cd3efff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 523)
<E2F3C5FF-8C50-3E4F-BE63-77A700466663>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8cd7c000 -     0x7fff8cd9dfff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(10.3 - 1030.71.6) <C0A17391-5C8B-34B1-BD46-8D644AB57DE0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff8cd9e000 -     0x7fff8cdbeff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (264.6 - 264.6)
<1539F1F6-6334-37F3-9C52-02EFFBF4835D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8cdbf000 -     0x7fff8cdc0ff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<1866C519-C5F3-3D09-8C17-A8F703664521> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8ceb9000 -     0x7fff8ced4ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8d2e5000 -     0x7fff8d32bff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (134.1)
<CE41D8C2-BEED-345C-BC4F-3775CC06C672>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8d69e000 -     0x7fff8d6b8ff7  libextension.dylib (55.2)
<3BB019CA-199A-36AC-AA22-14B562138545> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff8d6b9000 -     0x7fff8d6c5fff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.11 - 5.3.11)
<DFC7FD85-F1B0-317C-8513-722570CB8FB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8dbd4000 -     0x7fff8dbd5fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8eb9a000 -     0x7fff8ecd7fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1239) <CC904E44-45C4-389B-8FD7-4DF03C41C9EC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8ecd8000 -     0x7fff8ece1fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.40.1)
<ACE90967-ECD0-3251-AEEB-461E3C6414F7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff8ece5000 -     0x7fff8ecffff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8edf8000 -     0x7fff8f008ff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.5.7 -
720.5.7) <A47D7DD2-5903-39D0-8D27-5A7E2D119D84>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8f009000 -     0x7fff8f01bff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (194.1)
<35371406-75EF-304A-A073-956C40373555> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8f10d000 -     0x7fff8f167ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff8f40e000 -     0x7fff8f413ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8f46f000 -     0x7fff8f478ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8f4fb000 -     0x7fff8f51afff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1)
<36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff8f51b000 -     0x7fff8f5b9fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
917.36) <00C4CB5D-E723-3612-84E0-439098392CDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8f5ba000 -     0x7fff8f5d1ff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff8f762000 -     0x7fff8f764ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8f81e000 -     0x7fff8f824fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.20.1)
<840F5301-B55A-3078-90B9-FEFFD6CD741A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff8f825000 -     0x7fff8f829ff7  libGIF.dylib (1239)
<292BB418-F5C2-3D7B-AC1D-99082A4B88F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8f82a000 -     0x7fff8f82efff  libcache.dylib (69)
<45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8f82f000 -     0x7fff8f83cff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8f986000 -     0x7fff8f986ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8f987000 -     0x7fff8fa5dff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.10.5 - 398) <23E788A6-9A11-3232-A882-BA16D0C54880>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8fbcb000 -     0x7fff8ffd8ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff90058000 -     0x7fff9005cfff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<CCA42EE2-3400-3444-9486-BC454E60D944>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff9005d000 -     0x7fff900e6ff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
57020.2) <FDAF88F6-7D11-37BC-B758-4B835FA657BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff900e7000 -     0x7fff9010ffff  libRIP.A.dylib (788.3)
<6AB1CA86-38C8-33E3-AC07-3A065666E0F9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff9063a000 -     0x7fff90642fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (576.30.4)
<0CEB5910-843F-315C-A1DE-5D955A48A045> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff90643000 -     0x7fff9064cfff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.2)
<7F9F6175-E993-3014-8C9B-1F08CE7C75A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff90934000 -     0x7fff90936fff  libRadiance.dylib (1239)
<648BCB0C-55B5-3197-8F5F-81D5994B4EE7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff90937000 -     0x7fff90c1effb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1108.6 - 1108.6) <8953580E-7857-33B2-AA64-98296830D3A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff90c1f000 -     0x7fff90c27ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<68F0C577-ED96-34F2-B701-CE3023367D4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff90c28000 -     0x7fff90c2afff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<3BA837D8-94F5-3240-9CF7-E40DC2808446>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff90c2b000 -     0x7fff90c3eff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<8D7BA9BA-EB36-307A-9119-0B3D9732C953>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff90ca7000 -     0x7fff90d13fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0
- 500.35.2) <03697149-1CDD-32FF-B564-1C1EF5E9E5C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff90d4f000 -     0x7fff90d56ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (788.3)
<1A47CDD9-99AE-3BD2-85F1-339FC169B16E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff90d57000 -     0x7fff90d57fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162.2)
<D6A2216D-ADB2-3F24-AD30-F6D00829F545> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff91d8a000 -     0x7fff91da3ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <3FCEE6F7-A8C6-3222-B22D-8AD290E477E2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff91da4000 -     0x7fff91dd3ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(221.7.2 - 221.7.2) <B93D4775-149C-3698-B38C-9C50673D455C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff91ddf000 -     0x7fff91f22fff  libsqlite3.dylib (168.2)
<BCB1F77E-2484-3EC4-A1D5-1AE90A407A23> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff91f23000 -     0x7fff91f47ff7  com.apple.Sharing (328.17 -
328.17) <AD5E243A-B79F-3D7B-800B-A2C99A1CFEF1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff91f48000 -     0x7fff91f53fff  libGL.dylib (11.1.2)
<FD8B7B67-1532-32A1-B369-9D7A6C1EB3ED>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff91f54000 -     0x7fff91f71ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff9203c000 -     0x7fff9208dfff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <450293F7-DAE7-3DD0-8F7C-71FC2FD72627>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff9208e000 -     0x7fff920faff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 327.5)
<FC998246-ED60-334D-9E94-453F35EF9C78>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fff920fb000 -     0x7fff92103ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff92104000 -     0x7fff92129ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1239)
<9AC25FD0-4190-3656-B8F5-6241D17105D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff92186000 -     0x7fff925b6fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff925b7000 -     0x7fff925bffff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff925c0000 -     0x7fff928c2ffb  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1077.0.18) <2BBF8B44-DD46-3432-8C84-6D6AA004C233>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff928c3000 -     0x7fff929dafe7  libvDSP.dylib (516)
<DFEDB210-49D1-3803-88A2-C61DB6A45C3D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff929e5000 -     0x7fff92a84e27  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<6627DDD9-A8FE-3968-B23A-B6A29AA3919A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff92aaa000 -     0x7fff92b3efff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff92b55000 -     0x7fff92b5bff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(167.40.3) <BA58B30B-8377-3B0A-8AE3-4F84021D9D4E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff92b5c000 -     0x7fff92bb0fff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff92bb1000 -     0x7fff92bb4ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (788.3)
<7CC6CD5B-AD6B-3B36-9165-BFB1E5274F69>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff92bb5000 -     0x7fff92bb8fff  com.apple.IOSurface (97.4 - 97.4)
<AE11CFBC-4D46-30F3-BEEC-4C8131079391>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff92bb9000 -     0x7fff92bbbfff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<DAAD7013-A19D-3858-BFF7-DE1DAF664401>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff92bc9000 -     0x7fff92c0fff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff92c10000 -     0x7fff92c5cfff  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 -
1615.24) <8825B3E2-E053-3E01-AE31-793443962D06>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff92c5d000 -     0x7fff92c8fff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (134.7)
<F416BE72-B149-3712-8894-D1F7B443A85E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff92c90000 -     0x7fff92cebff7  libTIFF.dylib (1239)
<B09E578A-D534-3A9B-9813-DAC9A0F230C7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff92cec000 -     0x7fff92ddeff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff92ddf000 -     0x7fff92dfbff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.30.1)
<DDA8928B-CC0D-3255-BD8A-3FEA0982B890>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff92dfc000 -     0x7fff92e92ff7  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(283.67.4 - 283.67.4) <EA6E4B2C-A3AA-3636-B9C3-F61D3EFFB82B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff92ea8000 -     0x7fff92eaafff  libquarantine.dylib (76.20.1)
<7AF90041-2768-378A-925A-D83161863642> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff92eab000 -     0x7fff92ee6fff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff92f4e000 -     0x7fff92fc0fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1050.20.2) <09C0518C-90DF-3FC3-96D6-34D35F72C8EF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff92fc1000 -     0x7fff932f2fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1154)
<49EE64E1-9F53-35D1-A481-2EFE2789B254>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff93748000 -     0x7fff93765fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.40.9)
<16AD15EF-3DAE-3F63-9D26-26CCE1920762>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff93766000 -     0x7fff9384afff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.40.1)
<D123FC57-E2EB-3E08-A51B-6C317EA83EB5> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff9384b000 -     0x7fff93964ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
454.10) <3293BF91-B587-3B49-A159-A04D58533F14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff93965000 -     0x7fff93967fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.20.5)
<3F5E973F-C702-31AC-97BC-05F5C195683C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff9396b000 -     0x7fff93a5eff7  libJP2.dylib (1239)
<D346D67E-78A2-309D-94BB-C7C5FEC28785>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff93f8d000 -     0x7fff93fc5fff  libsystem_network.dylib (412.20.3)
<6105C134-6722-3C0A-A4CE-5E1261E2E1CC>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff94225000 -     0x7fff94226ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff94227000 -     0x7fff9422cff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff94232000 -     0x7fff94236fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79.1)
<201EF6DF-5074-3CB7-A361-398CF957A264>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff94268000 -     0x7fff9430afff  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.6 -
4.3.6f3) <E5DC1699-2727-329C-A843-C80CE9A6CD7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff9430b000 -     0x7fff9430bfff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<C69DA8A7-B536-34BF-A93F-1C170E2C6D58>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff9440d000 -     0x7fff9441dff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff9441e000 -     0x7fff94420fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(11.1.2) <1C5C1757-67F1-3C23-90EF-643619A0E7DC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff944ab000 -     0x7fff944b5ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.2 - 5.2)
<2BBD749A-8E18-35B8-8E48-A90347C1CCA7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff944db000 -     0x7fff9492efc7  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<33BE7B31-72DB-3364-B37E-C322A32748C5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff9495d000 -     0x7fff94986ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff94987000 -     0x7fff949d6ff7  libcurl.4.dylib (83.40.2)
<AE97ED1E-A58F-3EF0-8E88-DDC6AD409BCE> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff949d9000 -     0x7fff94a14fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff94a41000 -     0x7fff94b04ff7  libvMisc.dylib (516)
<21497A28-8DCB-3EB8-BDAC-93C93382B0AA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff94b0d000 -     0x7fff94b16ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<9A484EE6-0003-3AB1-AE4F-AA543BBBF53F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff94b17000 -     0x7fff94b22ff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.30.1)
<A62AE3D8-E2A6-314A-BF45-804003BE0AC9> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff94b23000 -     0x7fff94b23ff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff94b24000 -     0x7fff94b2cff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1210.20.1 - 1210.20.1) <84F79D3E-7B5E-3C93-8479-35794A3F125E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff94c60000 -     0x7fff94e5a46f  libobjc.A.dylib (647)
<759E155D-BC42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff94e8b000 -     0x7fff94e98ff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.1.2 - 2.1.2) <551322E2-C1E4-3378-A218-F362985E3E3C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff94e99000 -     0x7fff95168ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.3.4)
<C1AE8252-A95D-3BF4-83B8-BE85E979F2CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff951dc000 -     0x7fff95254ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14.4 - 1.14) <3DFFD7F7-BD23-3F4C-A209-C4A0D99F6573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff95255000 -     0x7fff9525cfff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<C263C8F8-F284-3101-AC82-A97A81716063>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff952b6000 -     0x7fff952c2ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <D993F138-DAD1-3640-94DE-8C9FEFBF158D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff952c3000 -     0x7fff952e9fff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 -
163.6) <29D4CB95-42EF-34C6-8182-BDB6F7BB1E79>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff95417000 -     0x7fff95466ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<EB365E68-9965-3596-A40A-D1E372F3A9B3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff957f3000 -     0x7fff95888ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <9150C2B7-2E6E-3509-96EA-7B3F959F049E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff95889000 -     0x7fff958d4ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 321.10)
<A8221290-A2A5-3767-BB26-CC57AC18D4DC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff959f0000 -     0x7fff959f1ffb  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff959f2000 -     0x7fff959f4ff7  libutil.dylib (38)
<471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff959f5000 -     0x7fff95a06ff3  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.40.1)
<155DA0A9-2046-332E-BFA3-D7974A51F731>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff96414000 -     0x7fff96414ff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.40.1)
<4F81CA3A-D2CE-3030-A89D-42F3DAD7BA8F> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff96479000 -     0x7fff9647afff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff9648e000 -     0x7fff96491fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <A95A15CD-3B21-3513-AFF8-1D7DE3DBFA12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff96492000 -     0x7fff96711ffb  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.06 -
819) <EDA3D142-24EC-3661-87EB-B35F8E858A9D>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff9676a000 -     0x7fff967d8ff3  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<8D1667CF-D454-3E07-A58E-E15591B5A95E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff967d9000 -     0x7fff96894ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 -
9000.4.2) <4655B4B8-523D-3AE6-92A0-8486A2258B3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff96895000 -     0x7fff97416ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1348.17)
<E485D56D-3E72-34B7-99BB-BFDEE2D07BF5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff97417000 -     0x7fff97442fff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff9744e000 -     0x7fff97576ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 308.6)
<9E0E9C6A-68F5-34C1-A17C-96226D401D4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff97577000 -     0x7fff9790fff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1153.18) <5C0892B8-9691-341F-9279-CA3A74D59AA0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff97a8e000 -     0x7fff97ac0ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon
(1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff97b11000 -     0x7fff97b20fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff97b21000 -     0x7fff97b2cff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.10 - 631) <C44259AC-0A1C-3EC5-99AC-48CB520A709D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff97b2d000 -     0x7fff97b2dfff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.12 - 1.12) <E5335492-7EFE-31EA-BE72-4A9CEE68D58E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff97b92000 -     0x7fff97b9ffff  libxar.1.dylib (255)
<7CD69BB5-97BA-3858-8A8B-2F33F129E6E7> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff97bae000 -     0x7fff97bb2fff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff97cb1000 -     0x7fff97da3ff3  libxml2.2.dylib (26.1)
<3FBA890F-2850-3A45-87EA-DB6892BDEB60> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff97e33000 -     0x7fff97e33fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <F1B96A61-7E4B-31BD-A35B-BA7EF1F16EF4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff97e34000 -     0x7fff97e6bffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <CAFB9695-000F-34EA-8DF5-09996929C26A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff97e6c000 -     0x7fff97eb8ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408.2)
<E8AD18F9-61E4-3791-B840-504468C25556> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff97ebf000 -     0x7fff97eeaff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 229.1) <62EC3E1B-5A28-3252-90FF-C2E9999C2A2A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff97eeb000 -     0x7fff98079fff  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff980c0000 -     0x7fff980d1fff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff980d2000 -     0x7fff9810afff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff9810b000 -     0x7fff9821aff3  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.3 -
1.9.3) <FEE11342-5BC4-37A7-8169-DA48BE17B9C9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff9830c000 -     0x7fff98311fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 -
2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff98312000 -     0x7fff9833dff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30)
<8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff98341000 -     0x7fff98366ff7  libPng.dylib (1239)
<BBB9FB25-3CA9-38AF-B88C-D6734693FEA1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff984e7000 -     0x7fff98558ffb  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(360 - 375.4) <A1BEBCF8-8FC8-345D-B91D-1DA5773AF5A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff9881d000 -     0x7fff988a1fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <4E934EE0-5CC6-3D54-8FA2-5B8AE669D775>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff988a2000 -     0x7fff98916ffb  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55126) <AC8ED0BD-32F0-3EB8-B7B2-9AA14E07E8AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff98917000 -     0x7fff98947ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (44)
<F09809A4-53B9-3E91-A8FA-D3F584C03AA3> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 126
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 47349
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=189.0M resident=62.7M(33%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=126.3M(67%)
Writable regions: Total=276.1M written=136.6M(49%) resident=88.5M(32%)
swapped_out=72.9M(26%) unallocated=187.6M(68%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                 32.0M
ATS (font support) (reserved)         4K        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
Activity Tracing                   2048K
CG backing stores                  14.3M
CG image                             72K
CG shared images                    272K
CoreAnimation                        40K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreUI image data                   108K
Dispatch continuations             8192K
Foundation                            4K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            161.7M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               16K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.4M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.1M
__DATA                             55.5M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         71.4M
__TEXT                            117.6M
__UNICODE                           552K
mapped file                       292.8M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             840.1M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    840.1M

System Profile:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xE9),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.166.24.3)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.6f3 16238, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
PCI Card: pci11c1,5901, IEEE 1394 Open HCI, Thunderbolt@190,0,0
PCI Card: Apple 57761-B0, Ethernet Controller, Thunderbolt@191,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, USB Open Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, USB Open Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,1
PCI Card: pci12d8,400f, USB Enhanced Host Controller, Thunderbolt@196,0,2
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc., 23.4
Thunderbolt Device: Thunderbolt Display, Apple Inc., 1, 26.2
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434353153364D465238412D50422020
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Display)
USB Device: Apple Thunderbolt Display
USB Device: Display Audio
USB Device: USB Keyboard
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM256E, 251 GB
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Model: MacBookAir5,2, BootROM MBA51.00EF.B03, 2 processors, Intel Core i7,
2 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.5f9