Subject: bug#21426: 25.0.50; Emacs Trunk (OSX): unable to build using --with-ns --enable-checking='glyphs'

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:05:19 +0200

> ./configure --with-ns --without-imagemagick --enable-checking='glyphs'
 >
 > The build failed:
 >
 > nsfns.m: In function 'unwind_create_frame':
 > nsfns.m:1027: error: 'dpyinfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
 > nsfns.m:1027: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
 > nsfns.m:1027: error: for each function it appears in.)
 > make[1]: *** [nsfns.o] Error 1
 > make: *** [src] Error 2

In nsfns.m's unwind_create_frame please either (1) replace the line

#if defined GLYPH_DEBUG && defined ENABLE_CHECKING

by

#if defined GLYPH_DEBUG

or alternatively (2) replace the line

#ifdef GLYPH_DEBUG

by

#if defined GLYPH_DEBUG && defined ENABLE_CHECKING

or (3) build with checking enabled.  I have no idea what the desired
behavior is - w32fns.c has (1) while xfns.c has (2).

martin