Subject: Re: bug#21415: 25.0.50; Emacs Trunk -- pixelwise width/height for x-create-frame

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:53:42 +0200

Keith David Bershatsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> Using a download of Emacs master branch from this morning (11/15/2015)
> -- emacs-repository-version
> "70f1fda4ae6abb5e11dcf281738c25f6f5b06061", and applying
> toolbar-maximized.diff, and building on OSX Server 10.6.8, I repeated
> the previous tests.
>
> This time around everything worked as expected.

This was an very, very long bug report, and it seems like many, many
pixel-resizing bugs were fixed.  Skimming it, it doesn't seem clear why
the bug report was left open, but I may very well have missed
something.  I'm closing it anyway -- if there are anything more to be
done in this area, it's probably more productive to open new bug reports
for these specific things.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no