Subject: bug#21415: 25.0.50; Emacs Trunk -- pixelwise width/height for x-create-frame

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:00:34 +0100

Hi!

I'm glad that it works, I will check in the changes, hopefully, later today.

When it comes to the ChangeLog -- I noticed that it hadn't been updated for
a while and assumed that it is now automatically populated from the git
commit messages -- is this correct, or should I also manually update it?

Also, is there a major mode like "change-log-mode" that would work with git
commits, i.e. where text is formatted like a ChangeLog entry but without
requiring the text to be indented?

... which might be related to issues we discussed earlier when you
> reported bug#16856.  Did you ever look into that again?

No, at the time I didn't have the time and energy to look into it. In
addition, I found that when I resized the frame pixel-perfect (using my
multicolumn package), the problem didn't occur and I was happy with that.

I can see if the problem is still present, and if not, we can close that
issue.

When it comes to the bug tracker -- can I filter the bug reports so that I
can only see the ones related to the NextStep port?

    -- Anders