Subject: bug#21415: 25.0.50; Emacs Trunk -- pixelwise width/height for x-create-frame

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:59:12 +0200

Great to hear that things are working!

Just to send out a "ping" from my side. I've reworked quite a lot of the
NextStep maximization system, as well as replacing the NSTRACE package. I
have a few more hours of work (i.e. a couple of nights) before I have
something to show, I'll let you know when I'm done.

    -- Anders

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Keith David Bershatsky <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Thank you both so very much for making feature request 21415 a reality and
> for fixing the various issues along the way.  I built Emacs this morning
> from the master branch for both OSX 10.6.8 and Windows XP -- i.e., through
> "6d6bf466477b004035a4314886e35214c6f8603b", which is subsequent in time to
> the commit by Martin earlier in the day.
>
> Both of the builds (i.e., OSX and Windows XP) are working well with the
> tests that I performed using the `default-frame-alist` and the new
> `text-pixels` specifications for `width` and `height`.
>
> Keith
>