Subject: bug#21412: closed (Re: 25.0.50; substitute-command-keys suggests M-x instead of key binding)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 15:55:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21412: 25.0.50; substitute-command-keys suggests M-x instead of key binding

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21412: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21412
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 25.0.50; substitute-command-keys suggests M-x instead of key binding
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 08:54:21 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for the recipe involving only built-in commands, which made it easy for 
me to see the bug.  I installed the attached patch and am marking the bug as fixed.
>From 089722365776406bfc64d7947f1c04180dfc1530 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 08:50:34 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] Fix describe-function keybinding confusion

* lisp/help-fns.el (describe-function-1): Compute signature
in the original buffer, not in standard-output, so that
substitute-command-keys uses the proper keybindings.
This fixes Bug#21412, introduced in commit
2015-06-11T10:23:[email-masked].
---
 lisp/help-fns.el | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/help-fns.el b/lisp/help-fns.el
index a1d121c..f5c7eb3 100644
--- a/lisp/help-fns.el
+++ b/lisp/help-fns.el
@@ -614,9 +614,9 @@ FILE is the file where FUNCTION was probably defined."
 	     (autoload-do-load real-def))
 
         (help-fns--key-bindings function)
-        (with-current-buffer standard-output
-	  (let ((doc (help-fns--signature function doc-raw sig-key
-                                          real-function nil)))
+        (let ((doc (help-fns--signature function doc-raw sig-key
+                                        real-function nil)))
+          (with-current-buffer standard-output
 	    (run-hook-with-args 'help-fns-describe-function-functions function)
 	    (insert "\n"
 		    (or doc "Not documented."))))))))
-- 
2.1.0

Subject: 25.0.50; substitute-command-keys suggests M-x instead of key binding
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:01:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

GNU AUCTeX defines a command

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(defun TeX-command-run-all (arg)
  "Compile the current document until an error occurs or it is finished.
With a prefix ARG (`\\[universal-argument] \\[TeX-command-run-all]'),
compile the current region instead, e.g, call
`TeX-command-run-all-region'.  With multiple prefix
arguments (`\\[universal-argument] \\[universal-argument] \\[TeX-command-run-all]'),
compile the current section instead, e.g. call
`LaTeX-command-run-all-section'."
  (interactive "P")
  (cond
   ((null arg)       (TeX-command-sequence t t))
   ((= 4 (car arg))  (TeX-command-run-all-region))
   (t                (LaTeX-command-run-all-section))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

and binds that to C-c c-a in TeX-mode-map.  AUCTeX' LaTeX-mode has
another map LaTeX-mode-map whose parent is TeX-mode-map.  When I do `C-h
k C-c C-a' in a latex buffer, this is what I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
C-c C-a runs the command TeX-command-run-all, which is an interactive
autoloaded compiled Lisp function in ‘tex-buf.el’.

It is bound to C-c C-a.

(TeX-command-run-all ARG)

Compile the current document until an error occurs or it is finished.
With a prefix ARG (‘C-u M-x TeX-command-run-all’),
compile the current region instead, e.g, call
‘TeX-command-run-all-region’.  With multiple prefix
arguments (‘C-u C-u M-x TeX-command-run-all’),
compile the current section instead, e.g. call
‘LaTeX-command-run-all-section’.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

\\[universal-argument] is correctly substituted with C-u, but
\\[TeX-command-run-all] is substituted with M-x... instead of C-c C-a.

This is a regression.  With emacs 24.5 it shown the expected binding.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.6 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.6)
 of 2015-09-04
Repository revision: 26bd978d87dfbf9baa115cd961a67d42b416c4bf
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-g -ggdb3 -O1''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/PS

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  auto-dictionary-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  reftex-mode: t
  th/LaTeX-command-section-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  th/sentence-hl-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
(No buffers need to be reverted)
Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
Reverting (up to) 3 file-visiting buffer(s)...
(No buffers need to be reverted)
Sorting bibliography...
Removing duplicates... done
You should run Biber to get citations right, {9} pages
Reverting (up to) 3 file-visiting buffer(s)...
(No buffers need to be reverted)
Type "q" in help window to delete it.

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/highlight-symbol hides /home/horn/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-symbol-20150816.628/highlight-symbol
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow hippie-exp emacsbug org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m reftex-sel reftex-ref
reftex-cite bibtex reftex-parse mailalias smtpmail sendmail eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe url-http url-gw url-auth sort smiley
gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml misearch multi-isearch
magit-filenotify filenotify linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async texmathp vc
vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode preview prv-emacs auto-dictionary
flyspell ispell tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars
font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode latexenc hl-line
nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm starttls nnml nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache
gnus-demon nntp spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-compat
eieio-base th-private colir color smex ido seq company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
stratego-mode greql-mode tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector
cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-interaction spinner arc-mode
archive-mode cider-overlays cider-doc org-table org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client
nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
queue cider-util ewoc etags xref project dash clojure-mode paredit
aggressive-indent epa-file epa epg rdictcc google-contacts-message
google-contacts xml url-cache google-oauth google-contacts-gnus gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util dired-x em-term term ehelp esh-opt
esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol thingatpt boxquote rect ecomplete
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader server yasnippet disp-table
noutline outline pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
mode-local find-func cedet dired pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util format-spec
image-mode browse-kill-ring derived recentf tree-widget wid-edit
highlight-parentheses cl iedit iedit-lib cl-extra help-mode hydra lv
counsel swiper cap-words superword subword saveplace savehist paren ivy
delsel icomplete mb-depth ace-window easy-mmode cl-macs gv avy ring
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line-light-theme cl-seq
smart-mode-line rich-minority rx bs elec-pair edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs
cl-lib gnus-load subr-x pcase tsdh-light-theme finder-inf
memory-usage-autoloads advice info package easymenu epg-config time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 984147 117061)
 (symbols 48 61849 0)
 (miscs 40 16055 16170)
 (strings 32 203467 27762)
 (string-bytes 1 6803982)
 (vectors 16 66411)
 (vector-slots 8 1956687 173826)
 (floats 8 1014 769)
 (intervals 56 42822 2947)
 (buffers 976 46)
 (heap 1024 119794 7435))