Subject: 25.0.50; y-or-n-p prompt not displayed

From: Cesar Quiroz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 12:40:14 -0700

Noticed because invoking package-menu-execute from the ?x binding did
not ask the usual prompt. Typing something in the blind confirmed it was
asking for confirmation.

First noticed yesterday (2015-09-02); I git pull the master branch and
rebuild every day.
Two Ubuntu systems show this problem (the other is running 15.04)

Thanks again!

* Repeat

By evaluating (in *scratch*)

(yes-or-no-p "ok? ")
;; which works fine

(y-or-n-p "ok? ")
;; which does not show the prompt

* Work around

By forcing a redisplay; recentering by C-l does it for
lisp-interaction-mode.

------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.23 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-09-03
Repository revision: c37ef7546d22e801f247ee9d4fef1a9d6b21ac1a
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description: Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  gdb-speedbar-auto-raise: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
so? (y or n) y
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
uncompressing package.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-ref-man hides
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-ref-man-2012.0/ada-ref-man
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-prj hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-stmt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/prolog-1.22/prolog hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils misearch
multi-isearch jka-compr eieio-opt add-log debug semantic/lex-spp vc-git
diff-mode cq-text-modes cq-multi-shell ede/linux ede/make ede/dired
pcmpl-unix server balanced-insertions edebug-x edebug form-feed
tramp-cache tramp-adb ecb-layout-defs tabbar paren recentf tree-widget
grep semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/idle semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom gdb-mi bindat json gud
time cus-start cus-load ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility
ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle
ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser hideshow
ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser speedbar
sb-image dframe ecb-navigate eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face
tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-mode
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
wid-edit ecb-util cq-solarized-theme-init cq-theme-utils
solarized-dark-theme solarized-light-theme solarized-theme solarized
dash parenface cq-x-utils cq-utils semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet remember org-install gtags xcscope dired-toggle-sudo dired-x dired
delsel which-func imenu tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec slime compile etags xref project eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode pp comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url filesets finder-inf ada-ref-man-autoloads
all-ext-autoloads all-autoloads ant-autoloads apt-utils-autoloads
tex-site auto-complete-auctex-autoloads
auto-complete-c-headers-autoloads
auto-complete-exuberant-ctags-autoloads backtrace-mode-autoloads
bigint-autoloads charmap-autoloads charmap codesearch-autoloads
cperl-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads dict-tree-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads ecb-autoloads edebug-x-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads edit-list-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads
ctable-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads
ess-smart-underscore-autoloads git-autoloads gtags-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads interval-tree-autoloads
javadoc-help-autoloads jira-autoloads kv-autoloads move-dup-autoloads
advice org-ac-autoloads auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads edmacro kmacro org-mime-autoloads
org-pandoc-autoloads orgtbl-show-header-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
path-headerline-mode-autoloads perl-completion-autoloads
perl-myvar-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads preproc-font-lock-autoloads
prolog-autoloads px-autoloads ruby-hash-syntax-autoloads
ruby-interpolation-autoloads ruby-test-mode-autoloads
ruby-tools-autoloads s-buffer-autoloads shell-command-autoloads
slime-annot-autoloads info slime-autoloads ssh-autoloads strie-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl gv
sudo-ext-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads
systemtap-mode-autoloads tdd-autoloads trie-autoloads heap-autoloads
tNFA-autoloads queue-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vector-utils-autoloads viewer-autoloads vkill-autoloads wget-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads xcscope-autoloads package easymenu epg-config
cq-cedet-ede-ecb-utils cq-minor-mode-utils cq-file-hooks whitespace
cq-edit-utils cq-workarounds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 398441 20725)
 (symbols 48 44199 0)
 (miscs 40 814 626)
 (strings 32 91683 12477)
 (string-bytes 1 2911828)
 (vectors 16 39602)
 (vector-slots 8 786673 23622)
 (floats 8 866 490)
 (intervals 56 4922 0)
 (buffers 976 22)
 (heap 1024 63905 2572))