Subject: bug#21407: closed (Re: bug#21403: 25.0.50; invisible y-or-n-p prompt)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 20:04:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21403: 25.0.50; y-or-n-p prompt not displayed

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21403: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21403
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21403: 25.0.50; invisible y-or-n-p prompt
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 16:03:02 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Somewhere between g5c0fb39 and gfa5a9c7, evaluating the following
> results in an empty prompt:

>   (y-or-n-p "foo? ")

> I'm guessing g5dc644a, as it touches the minibuffer

I think it's fixed now,

        Stefan

Subject: 25.0.50; y-or-n-p prompt not displayed
From: Cesar Quiroz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 12:40:14 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Noticed because invoking package-menu-execute from the ?x binding did
not ask the usual prompt. Typing something in the blind confirmed it was
asking for confirmation.

First noticed yesterday (2015-09-02); I git pull the master branch and
rebuild every day.
Two Ubuntu systems show this problem (the other is running 15.04)

Thanks again!

* Repeat

By evaluating (in *scratch*)

(yes-or-no-p "ok? ")
;; which works fine

(y-or-n-p "ok? ")
;; which does not show the prompt

* Work around

By forcing a redisplay; recentering by C-l does it for
lisp-interaction-mode.

------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.23 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-09-03
Repository revision: c37ef7546d22e801f247ee9d4fef1a9d6b21ac1a
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description: Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  gdb-speedbar-auto-raise: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
so? (y or n) y
Mark set
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
uncompressing package.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-ref-man hides
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-ref-man-2012.0/ada-ref-man
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-prj hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-stmt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/prolog-1.22/prolog hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.8/ada-xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/cesar.q/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150831/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils misearch
multi-isearch jka-compr eieio-opt add-log debug semantic/lex-spp vc-git
diff-mode cq-text-modes cq-multi-shell ede/linux ede/make ede/dired
pcmpl-unix server balanced-insertions edebug-x edebug form-feed
tramp-cache tramp-adb ecb-layout-defs tabbar paren recentf tree-widget
grep semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/idle semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom gdb-mi bindat json gud
time cus-start cus-load ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility
ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle
ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser hideshow
ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser speedbar
sb-image dframe ecb-navigate eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face
tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-mode
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
wid-edit ecb-util cq-solarized-theme-init cq-theme-utils
solarized-dark-theme solarized-light-theme solarized-theme solarized
dash parenface cq-x-utils cq-utils semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet remember org-install gtags xcscope dired-toggle-sudo dired-x dired
delsel which-func imenu tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec slime compile etags xref project eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode pp comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url filesets finder-inf ada-ref-man-autoloads
all-ext-autoloads all-autoloads ant-autoloads apt-utils-autoloads
tex-site auto-complete-auctex-autoloads
auto-complete-c-headers-autoloads
auto-complete-exuberant-ctags-autoloads backtrace-mode-autoloads
bigint-autoloads charmap-autoloads charmap codesearch-autoloads
cperl-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads dict-tree-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads ecb-autoloads edebug-x-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads edit-list-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads
ctable-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads
ess-smart-underscore-autoloads git-autoloads gtags-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads interval-tree-autoloads
javadoc-help-autoloads jira-autoloads kv-autoloads move-dup-autoloads
advice org-ac-autoloads auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads edmacro kmacro org-mime-autoloads
org-pandoc-autoloads orgtbl-show-header-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
path-headerline-mode-autoloads perl-completion-autoloads
perl-myvar-autoloads pod-mode-autoloads preproc-font-lock-autoloads
prolog-autoloads px-autoloads ruby-hash-syntax-autoloads
ruby-interpolation-autoloads ruby-test-mode-autoloads
ruby-tools-autoloads s-buffer-autoloads shell-command-autoloads
slime-annot-autoloads info slime-autoloads ssh-autoloads strie-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl gv
sudo-ext-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads
systemtap-mode-autoloads tdd-autoloads trie-autoloads heap-autoloads
tNFA-autoloads queue-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vector-utils-autoloads viewer-autoloads vkill-autoloads wget-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads xcscope-autoloads package easymenu epg-config
cq-cedet-ede-ecb-utils cq-minor-mode-utils cq-file-hooks whitespace
cq-edit-utils cq-workarounds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 398441 20725)
 (symbols 48 44199 0)
 (miscs 40 814 626)
 (strings 32 91683 12477)
 (string-bytes 1 2911828)
 (vectors 16 39602)
 (vector-slots 8 786673 23622)
 (floats 8 866 490)
 (intervals 56 4922 0)
 (buffers 976 22)
 (heap 1024 63905 2572))