Subject: bug#21397: 24.5; outline-minor-mode / python-mode: hides decorator

From: Daniel Hornung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 09:14:08 +0200

I experience the following problem with the outline-minor-mode in python
source files:

When I hide the body of a method, everything until the next "def ..."
line is hidden, including decorators which might belong to that next def
line.  See the following example:

class A:
    def foo:
        pass

    @foo
    def bar:
        pass

When I do `hide-subtree' on the "def foo:" line, the result is:

class A:
    def foo:...
    def bar:
        pass

I would have expected that also the "@foo" line should still be visible,
and at most be hidden when hiding bar's subtree.

My system:

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.4)
 of 2015-06-28 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-
locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-
locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Py

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
FOLDED
CHILDREN
SUBTREE
FOLDED
CHILDREN
SUBTREE
FOLDED
CHILDREN
Mark set [3 times]
line-move-visual: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/python-mode-20150820.558/python-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/python-mode/python-mode
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20150123.1600/pylint hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-
goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/auctex/context-nl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-blame view magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log sendmail
outline-magic dired warnings ert ewoc debug flycheck subr-x dash pcase
jka-compr let-alist tar-mode json epl flymake-easy autoload lisp-mnt
mule-util mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse url-vars epg pp apropos cus-edit wid-edit
misearch multi-isearch dabbrev eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe help-mode vc-git pylint tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver python-mode
info-look info which-func imenu hippie-exp flymake cc-cmds cc-engine rx
finder-inf package epg-config ob-dot org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs edmacro kmacro
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok sgml-mode taskjuggler-mode skeleton
textile-mode derived graphviz-dot-mode cl-macs server paren savehist
cus-start cus-load org-install mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib 50magit ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d
ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-completion compile ess-tracebug format-spec
ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc help-fns ess-s-l
ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 979683 177579)
 (symbols 48 49089 0)
 (miscs 40 10057 7903)
 (strings 32 137178 52914)
 (string-bytes 1 3955987)
 (vectors 16 50031)
 (vector-slots 8 1492512 137469)
 (floats 8 263 1141)
 (intervals 56 92666 1609)
 (buffers 960 48)
 (heap 1024 91432 3965))

-- 
Max-Planck-Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Research Group Biomedical Physics

Am Fassberg 17
D-37077 Goettingen
(+49) 551 5176 373

You can obtain my public key 0xF197B128 from all keyservers, e.g. pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 9698 BDD4 71CC 1274 B7E2  2049 1EDD 012D F197 B128