Subject: bug#21384: 25.0.50; vc-next-action (RCS) backend gives error.

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:54:30 +0000

In GNU emacs 21.4.5 I can use vc-next-action for a file which is under
RCS version control without problems. In 25.0.50.1 I obtain an error
which I attach.

Uwe Brauer

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2015-08-28
Repository revision: 572f68ea292e7207ceab8bfe5af365204bfcb9d2
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
System Description:    Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/opt/emacs25/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  footnote-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face
QuitInvalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face
Overwrite mode enabled in current buffer
Mark set
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [2 times]
Mark set
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Saving file /home/oub/Mail/drafts/*message*-20150831-104929...
Wrote /home/oub/Mail/drafts/*message*-20150831-104929

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/texify-article hides
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/texify-article
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/org-addons
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-texinfo hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-publish hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-org hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-odt hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-md hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-man hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-latex hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-icalendar hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-html hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-beamer hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-ascii hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-w3m hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-version hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-timer hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-table hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-src hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-rmail hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-protocol hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-plot hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-pcomplete hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mouse hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mobile hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mhe hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-macs hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-macro hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-loaddefs hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-list hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-irc hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-install hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-inlinetask hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-info hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-indent hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-id hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-habit hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-gnus hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-footnote hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-feed hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-faces hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-eshell hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-entities hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-element hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-docview hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-datetree hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-ctags hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-crypt hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-compat hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-colview hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-clock hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-capture hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-bibtex hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-bbdb hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-attach hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-archive hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-agenda hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-tangle hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-table hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sqlite hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sql hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-shen hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sh hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-sh
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-screen hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-scheme hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-scala hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sass hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ruby hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ref hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-python hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-plantuml hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-picolisp hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-perl hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-org hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-octave hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ocaml hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-mscgen hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-maxima hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-matlab hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-makefile hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lob hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lisp hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lilypond hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ledger hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-latex hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-keys hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-js hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-java hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-io hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-haskell hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-fortran hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-exp hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-eval hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-dot hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ditaa hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-css hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-core hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-comint hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-clojure hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-calc hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-awk hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-asymptote hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-R hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-C hides
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20130703/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/wdired hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/wdired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/password-cache hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/md4 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/jit-lock hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/jit-lock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hex-util hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/format-spec hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/color hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/color
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/autorevert hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/autorevert
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/add-log hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/vc/add-log
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns-mode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-publish hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-org hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-odt hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-md hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-man hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-latex hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-html hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-beamer hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ox-ascii hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-w3m hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-version hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-timer hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-table hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-src hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-rmail hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-protocol hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-plot hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mouse hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mobile hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-mhe hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-macs hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-macro hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-list hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-irc hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-install hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-info hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-indent hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-id hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-habit hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-gnus hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-footnote hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-feed hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-faces hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-eshell hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-entities hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-element hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-docview hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-datetree hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-ctags hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-crypt hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-compat hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-colview hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-clock hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-capture hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-bibtex hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-bbdb hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-attach hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-archive hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/org-agenda hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-tangle hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-table hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sql hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-shen hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sh hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-screen hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-scheme hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-scala hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-sass hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ruby hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ref hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-python hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-picolisp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-perl hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-org hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-octave hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-mscgen hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-maxima hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-matlab hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-makefile hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lob hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lisp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ledger hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-latex hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-keys hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-js hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-java hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-io hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-haskell hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-fortran hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-exp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-eval hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-dot hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-css hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-core hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-comint hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-clojure hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-calc hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-awk hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-asymptote hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-R hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130703/ob-C hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/tls hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-digest hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sasl-cram hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2104 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/rfc2104
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ntlm hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/netrc hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-md5 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hmac-def hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dns hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/dig hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/uudecode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/smtpmail hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/hashcash hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/feedmail hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/feedmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/binhex hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/yenc hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/utf7 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/starttls hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-wash hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-stat hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/spam-report hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smime hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/smiley hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-mode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/sieve-manage hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/score-mode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rtree hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2231 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2047 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc2045 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/rfc1843 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/registry hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/qp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/pop3 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/plstore hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnweb hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnvirtual hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nntp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnspool hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnrss hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnregistry hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnoo hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnnil hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnml hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmh hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmbox hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmairix hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmaildir hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnmail hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnir hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnimap hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnheader hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nngateway hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnfolder hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nneething hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndraft hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndoc hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndir hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nndiary hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnbabyl hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/nnagent hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml2015 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml1991 hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-smime hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mml-sec hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-view hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-uu hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-util hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-url hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-partial hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-extern hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-encode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-decode hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-bodies hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mm-archive hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/messcompat hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/message hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mailcap hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-source hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-prsvr hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/mail-parse hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ietf-drums hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/html2text hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gssapi hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gravatar hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-win hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-vm hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-uu hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-util hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-undo hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-topic hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sync hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sum hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-start hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-srvr hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-spec hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-sieve hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-score hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-salt hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-registry hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-range hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-picon hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-notifications hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-msg hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ml hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-mh hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-logic hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-kill hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-int hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-html hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-group hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-fun hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-ems hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-eform hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dup hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-draft hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-dired hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-diary hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-demon hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-delay hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cus hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cloud hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cite hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-cache hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-async hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-art hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gnus-agent hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/gmm-utils hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/flow-fill hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/ecomplete hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/deuglify hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/compface hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/canlock hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/auth-source hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/time-date hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/ma-gnus-09/lisp/parse-time hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides
/opt/emacs25/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow sort hashcash gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnutls network-stream nsm
starttls bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf nnnil gnus-load two-column iso-transl
flyspell ispell footnote mail-extr emacsbug debug log-edit pcvs-util
add-log vc vc-dispatcher vc-filewise vc-rcs preview prv-emacs reftex-dcr
reftex-auc tex-fold auto-capitalize cdlatex texmathp tex-bar toolbar-x
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode latexenc
misearch multi-isearch bookmark pp daily-journal gnus-dired
matlab-addons matlab-publish matlab gud tempo matlab_init cus-edit
cus-start cus-load matlab-boxquote my-refill-msg my-sc-addons
gnus-encrypt org_init better-registers list-register
query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder anything-config edmacro
kmacro rx anything-match-plugin grep compile tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux dired ffap thingatpt
anything extview pandoc anti-niqqud sigadapt sendmail bbdbadapt-sc
texify-article TeX-escape-region supercite regi bbdbciteadpt bbdb-com
filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor
latex-keys my-fill-latex-sentence my-mark quail my-addons my-hebrew-init
toggle flyspell-abbrev-multilang extra sp-eng-ger-fr-minor
folding-isearch folding gnus-init nnmairix nnml gnus-html browse-url
url-cache bbdbadapt-top-posting warnings gnus-diary nndiary nnrss xml
mm-url gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio-compat eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache url-vars wid-edit
nnoo nnheader gnus-util mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-smiley
gnus-move-display-attachment epa-file epa derived epg boxquote rect
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mailcap bbdb-init bbdb-autoloads bbdbadapt-ispell
bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb timezone org-neu
org-mime cl gv org-addons org-table ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib cconv advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs format-spec org-install emacs_keys reftex reftex-vars
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads finder-inf info package easymenu
epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 563180 31171)
 (symbols 24 88432 0)
 (miscs 20 322 1094)
 (strings 16 187555 37859)
 (string-bytes 1 5145608)
 (vectors 8 49551)
 (vector-slots 4 897830 22882)
 (floats 8 527 269)
 (intervals 28 3128 331)
 (buffers 520 37)
 (heap 1024 59841 1216))