Subject: 24.4; tramp-ssh-controlmaster-options broken on OSX

From: Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:15:19 -0400

On my OSX, the value of tramp-ssh-controlmaster-options is "-o 
ControlPath=%t.%%r@%%h:%%p -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPersist=no" 
When I use these options in ordinary ssh, I get the following error:

ControlPath 
"/var/folders/jj/_9jm1qrd7bg5z2fqx9z627j80000gn/T/[email-masked]:22.iMqqyqtmXQcvADvI" 
too long for Unix domain socket

This prevents connection sharing from working, which results in an ssh 
reconnect on nearly every remote file operation.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
of 2014-10-20 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
`configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
winner-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
pretty-symbols-mode: t
osx-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
highlight-defined-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
adjust-parens-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
a m p C-g C-g C-g C-h v t r a m p <return> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up>
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
C-h v t r a m p - c o n t r o l <return> C-h v t r
a m p - c o n t r o l m a s <right> <return> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement>
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <wheel-up>
<double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-left> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> C-x 1 M-> C-r C-x b <return>
C-x b <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-r
c o n t r o l m a s t e r C-r C-r C-s C-s C-s <return>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement>
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
C-s % s <backspace> c C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <return>
C-x k <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x C-b <down> <down> <down> <return> C-x
C-b <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
g <up> g <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <return> C-x C-f C-j <return> C-x C-f C-j
<return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-g
C-g M-x C-g C-g C-g C-h v t r a m p - c o n t r o l
m a s <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x
1 <C-S-down> M-w M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - <return>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-x <return> M-x r e p o r
t - e m a c s - b u g - v i <return>

Recent messages:
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...done
Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on `mneme'
Tramp: Opening connection for mneme using sftp...done
Killed inactive buffer: Stand Still Stay Silent.
C-x C-g is undefined
Quit [4 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [8 times]
uncompressing tramp.el.gz...done
Mark set
Subject, To or body not found [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-completing-read+/ido-completing-read+ 
hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/ido-completing-read+-20150630.926/ido-completing-read+
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/el-get/ido-mode-el/ido hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ido
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-texinfo 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-publish 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-odt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-md 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-man 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-icalendar 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-html 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-beamer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-w3m 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-version 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-timer 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-table 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-src 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-rmail 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-protocol 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-pcomplete 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mouse 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mobile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-mhe 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-macro 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-loaddefs 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-irc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-install 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-inlinetask 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-indent 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-id 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-habit 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-footnote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-faces 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-eshell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-entities 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-element 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-docview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-datetree 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-ctags 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-crypt 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-compat 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-colview 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-clock 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-capture 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bibtex 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-attach 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-archive 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/org-agenda 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-tangle 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sqlite 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sql 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-shen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sh 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-screen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scheme 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-scala hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-sass 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ruby 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ref 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-R 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-python 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-plantuml 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-picolisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-perl 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-org 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-octave 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-mscgen 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-maxima 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-matlab 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-makefile 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lob 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-lilypond 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ledger 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-keys 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-js 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-java 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-io 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-haskell 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-gnuplot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-fortran 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-exp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-eval 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-dot 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-css 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-core 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-comint 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-clojure 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-calc 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-C 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-awk 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/.cask/24.4.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150629/ob-asymptote 
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr zeroconf url-util url-parse url-vars dbus xml
tramp-adb conf-mode vc-git tramp-cmds tabify tex-mode python sh-script
smie dabbrev misearch multi-isearch tramp-cache recentf tree-widget
dired-aux org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m imenu flymake emacsbug sendmail saveplace midnight face-remap
ws-butler winner sml-modeline savehist minibuf-eldef mb-depth
ido-yes-or-no icomplete undo-tree diff pointback assoc hl-line anzu
mule-util desktop frameset delsel auto-dim-other-buffers git-wip-mode vc
vc-dispatcher ido-complete-space-or-hyphen ido-speed-hack ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ .loaddefs cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
system-specific-settings tempbuf smex pretty-symbols osx-pseudo-daemon
occur-context-resize noflet cl-indent markdown-mode warnings magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util dired-x magit-log derived
magit-apply pcase magit-wip magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver server lexbind-mode
highlight-defined header2 git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
esup esup-child benchmark ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-completion ess-tracebug
ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc ess-s-l ess-site ess
ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable
ess-compat el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom
el-get-core autoload dired keydef cperl-mode cl-lib-highlight bs
browse-url bar-cursor autopair paren auto-complete popup apache-mode
adjust-parens edmacro kmacro use-package diminish bind-key compile org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pallet advice
finder-inf eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl info
easymenu cask help-fns cl-macs gv cask-bootstrap package-build json
lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander f dash s ucs-normalize package
epg-config cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 618766 84591)
(symbols 48 50479 0)
(miscs 40 2335 785)
(strings 32 132006 18127)
(string-bytes 1 3724669)
(vectors 16 75398)
(vector-slots 8 1874751 84762)
(floats 8 485 1438)
(intervals 56 6005 564)
(buffers 960 84))