Subject: bug#23586: closed (Re: bug#21357: 24.5; Daemon leaves Mac OSX App open after closing GUI frame)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 14:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21357: 25.0.94; The 'New Frame' menu item does not always work in Max OS X El Capitan.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21357: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21357
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21357: 24.5; Daemon leaves Mac OSX App open after closing GUI frame
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:57:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 10:27:11AM +0100, Alan Third wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 04:00:12PM +0200, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> > Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:
> > 
> > > The attached patch "fixes" this by hiding the app icon in the dock and
> > > removing the menus. It's still possible to create a new frame using
> > > emacsclient.
> > 
> > I think that makes sense...
> 
> Since I don't think we're likely to get anyone testing this on the
> strength of this bug report, I've pushed it to master and we can wait
> and see if anyone has any comments.

It's been over a month with no complaints, so I'm closing this bug report.
-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 25.0.94; The 'New Frame' menu item does not always work in Max OS X El Capitan.
From: Jiegec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 17:36:37 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe:

$ Build emacs --with-ns
$ emacs --daemon
$ emacsclient -c # Correctly opens a new frame
$ C-x C-c
$ Right click emacs icon in dock
$ Click 'New Frame' -- no window shown
$ emacsclient -c # Create a new frame
$ Right click emacs icon in dock
$ Click 'New Frame' -- showing a new window showing the same content with
the previous window

I think the expected behavior should be: open a new window even if no
window is showing. Am I misunderstanding something? And what is the
difference between frame and window?

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.4.0, NS appkit-1404.46 Version 10.11.4 (Build 15E65))
of 2016-05-19 built on MacBookAirs-MacBook-Air.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94 --with-xml2 --without-dbus
--without-gnutls --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  electric-align-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  region-state-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /Users/macbookair/.newsrc
Saving /Users/macbookair/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /Users/macbookair/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /Users/macbookair/.newsrc.eld
Saving /Users/macbookair/.newsrc.eld...done
fcitx--active-p-proc: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Active processes exist; kill them and exit anyway? n
tty-create-frame-with-faces: Unknown terminal type
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0

Load-path shadows:
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160518.718/helm-multi-match hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160518.2234/helm-multi-match
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/general-20160518.1719/elpa hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20160516.313/elpa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-texinfo hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-publish hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-odt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-md hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-man hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-icalendar hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-html hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-beamer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-ascii hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-w3m hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-version hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-timer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-src hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-rmail hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-protocol hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-plot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-pcomplete hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mouse hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mobile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mhe hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macro hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-loaddefs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-list hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-lint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-lint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-irc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-install hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-inlinetask hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-info hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-indent hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-id hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-habit hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-gnus hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-footnote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-feed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-faces hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-eshell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-entities hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-element hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-docview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-datetree hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-ctags hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-crypt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-compat hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-colview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-clock hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-capture hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bibtex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bbdb hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-attach hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-archive hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-agenda hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-tangle hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-stan hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-stan
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sqlite hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sql hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-shell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-sed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-screen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scheme hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scala hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-scala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sass hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ruby hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ref hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-R hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-python hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-processing hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-processing
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-plantuml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-picolisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-perl hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-octave hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ocaml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-mscgen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-maxima hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-matlab hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-makefile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lilypond hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ledger hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-keys hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-js hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-java hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-J hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-J
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-io hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-haskell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-groovy hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-groovy
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-fortran hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-forth hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-forth
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-exp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-eval hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ebnf hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ebnf
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-dot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ditaa hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-css hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-core hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-coq hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-coq
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-comint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-clojure hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-calc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-C hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-awk hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-asymptote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-abc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160516/ob-abc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20160515.442/solarized-theme hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20160219.924/solarized-theme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-20160423.837/inf-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.94/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh nnfolder gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache iso-transl cider-scratch
apropos tempo ispell elfeed-show shr dom elfeed-db elfeed-search elfeed
url-queue xml-query elfeed-lib ert debug google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk quail
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-repl haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-collapse haskell-navigate-imports
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle
help-macro geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme
geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base
smartparens-python python inf-lisp lispy iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline
avy semantic/db semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff edebug lispy-tags
dired-x mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
mc-mark-more rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md org-clock
term disp-table ehelp ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode org-learn hi-lock org-capture
org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig org-id
geiser ob-octave ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element
avl-tree org-w3m gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win tabify auto-complete warnings let-alist autoload
tar-mode cus-edit cus-start cus-load colir flx smex vc-git
irony-cdb-libclang irony-cdb-json irony-cdb-clang-complete irony-cdb
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch init
init-haskell company-ghc ghc ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command
ghc-check ghc-doc ghc-info ghc-comp ghc-rewrite ghc-process ghc-func shm
shm-debug shm-manipulation shm-nav shm-yank-kill shm-type shm-constraint
shm-edit-string shm-insert-del shm-languages shm-stack shm-indent
shm-simple-indent shm-slot shm-layout shm-ast shm-overlays shm-in
shm-node shm-ast-documentation shm-customizations shm-evaporate
shm-macros smartparens-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module flymake dabbrev haskell-customize init-clojure
clj-refactor inflections smartparens-html sgml-mode edn peg
multiple-cursors-core paredit cider cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-inspector cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode
cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
cider-doc org-table org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc
cider-client cider-common cider-util nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict
cider-compat spinner clojure-mode align init-c ggtags ewoc
cpputils-cmake cmake-ide levenshtein find-file rtags repeat cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs bookmark pp cedet irony-eldoc flycheck-irony irony-diagnostics
company-irony irony-completion irony-snippet company-c-headers irony
init-lisp smartparens-config smartparens hy-mode init-elixir alchemist
alchemist-macroexpand alchemist-company alchemist-help
alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile
alchemist-iex alchemist-message alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex
alchemist-mix alchemist-info alchemist-goto alchemist-scope
alchemist-eval alchemist-interact alchemist-server alchemist-execute
alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode alchemist-project alchemist-file
alchemist-key alchemist-utils elixir-mode pkg-info epl elixir-smie smie
init-mail mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-context mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs epa derived
browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
init-lifestyle markdown-mode noutline outline transmission color
calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs solarized-dark-theme
solarized solarized-theme solarized-definitions init-utils
electric-align quelpa package-build lisp-mnt evil-escape timp
timp-socket eieio-base timp-packet signal fifo-class volatile-highlights
flycheck-ycmd company-ycmd ycmd-next-error pulse ycmd-eldoc ycmd
request-deferred request hmac-def deferred company-emoji plur ag vc-svn
find-dired s projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer yasnippet cl
find-file-in-project helm-ag helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-utils compile helm-help helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color server two-column hydra-examples hydra
lv flycheck json map find-func rx subr-x dash which-key
aggressive-indent editorconfig conf-mode region-state company-quickhelp
company-statistics company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
super-save counsel esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy ffap
whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace keyfreq init-input fcitx dbus xml
chinese-pyim chinese-pyim-probe chinese-pyim-utils chinese-pyim-dictools
chinese-pyim-core popup pos-tip chinese-pyim-pymap init-evil evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt
rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro general init-builtins
gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit savehist xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
paren which-func imenu delsel ido linum my-funcs init-package
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode mm-archive message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls
gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util time-date mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars epg finder-inf tex-site info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1885810 252387)
(symbols 48 100391 70)
(miscs 40 432 1368)
(strings 32 307096 50241)
(string-bytes 1 9861326)
(vectors 16 134230)
(vector-slots 8 2677180 57251)
(floats 8 1921 1512)
(intervals 56 111652 5926)
(buffers 976 40))