Subject: bug#21344: 25.0.50; ORG (melpa unstable): when export to html #+BEGIN_CENTER blocks don't work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:13:32 +0200

In latest ORG from melpa unstable, when exporting to HTML, the #+BEGIN_CENTER
  blocks doesn't work as expected.

It seems to be an incorrect class name in the div's block that is
generated.

I append a patch:

*** c:/Users/jldm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-html.el~	Tue Aug 25 07:29:45 2015
--- c:/Users/jldm/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-html.el	Tue Aug 25 07:41:52 2015
***************
*** 2305,2311 ****
    "Transcode a CENTER-BLOCK element from Org to HTML.
  CONTENTS holds the contents of the block.  INFO is a plist
  holding contextual information."
!   (format "<div class=\"center\">\n%s</div>" contents))
  
  ;;;; Clock
  
--- 2305,2311 ----
    "Transcode a CENTER-BLOCK element from Org to HTML.
  CONTENTS holds the contents of the block.  INFO is a plist
  holding contextual information."
!   (format "<div class=\"org-center\">\n%s</div>" contents))
  
  ;;;; Clock

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2015-08-18 on KAEL
Repository revision: 07ebe42546abbc9823c9ce3c7b2e397b551838a1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --with-wide-int --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff
 --with-rsvg --with-xml2 --with-gnutls --with-sound=yes
 --with-file-notification=yes --without-dbus --without-imagemagick
 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc
 -static-libstdc++ -static -s -Wl,-s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading time...done
Loading paren...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Mark set [3 times]
Loading dired-x...done

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/md4 hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hex-util hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-texinfo hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-publish hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-org hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-odt hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-md hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-man hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-latex hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-icalendar hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-html hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-beamer hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ox-ascii hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-w3m hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-version hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-timer hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-table hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-src hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-rmail hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-protocol hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-plot hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-pcomplete hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-mouse hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-mobile hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-mhe hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-macs hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-macro hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-loaddefs hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-list hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-irc hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-install hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-inlinetask hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-info hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-indent hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-id hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-habit hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-gnus hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-footnote hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-feed hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-faces hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-eshell hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-entities hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-element hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-docview hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-datetree hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-ctags hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-crypt hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-compat hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-colview hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-clock hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-capture hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-bibtex hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-bbdb hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-attach hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-archive hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/org-agenda hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-tangle hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-table hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-sqlite hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-sql hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-shen hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-screen hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-scheme hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-scala hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-sass hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-ruby hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-ref hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-R hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-python hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-plantuml hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-picolisp hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-perl hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-org hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-octave hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-ocaml hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-mscgen hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-maxima hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-matlab hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-makefile hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-lob hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-lisp hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-lilypond hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-ledger hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-latex hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-keys hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-js hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-java hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-io hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-haskell hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-gnuplot hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-fortran hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-exp hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-eval hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-dot hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-ditaa hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-css hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-core hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-comint hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-clojure hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-calc hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-C hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-awk hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150824/ob-asymptote hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-ntlm hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-digest hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/sasl-cram hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/ntlm hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hmac-md5 hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
c:/Users/JL/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20150730.629/hmac-def hides c:/PROG/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow mel-q-ccl modb-legacy modb-standard wl-mime mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image utf-7
elmo-imap4 time-stamp emacsbug message dired-x dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
gmm-utils mailheader diff-mode company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb progress easy-mmode bbdbV3-wl wl-demo
wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map
elmo-dop derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print
ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap
mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp
elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb
modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars path-util
elmo-version luna std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken poe pym static
apel-ver product bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
web-mode company-web-html company-web cl dash web-completion-data
company-quickhelp pos-tip company elisp-slime-nav etags xref cl-seq
project eieio eieio-core cl-macs gv ring flx-ido byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv advice flx ido seq edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib windmove leuven-theme paren time
cus-start cus-load finder-inf slime-autoloads info package easymenu
epg-config time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 262809 9568)
 (symbols 56 36637 4)
 (miscs 48 65 68)
 (strings 32 77263 7646)
 (string-bytes 1 2056265)
 (vectors 16 28931)
 (vector-slots 8 775624 3338)
 (floats 8 551 140)
 (intervals 56 395 0)
 (buffers 976 11))