Subject: bug#21331: closed (Re: bug#21331: 24.5; LibreOffice documents have less support than Microsoft Office docs (in Gnus?))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:04:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21331: 24.5; LibreOffice documents have less support than Microsoft Office docs (in Gnus?)

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21331: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21331
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21331: 24.5; LibreOffice documents have less support than Microsoft Office docs (in Gnus?)
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:03:27 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 21331 notabug
stop

At 14:26 -0300 on Monday 2015-08-24, Glenn Morris wrote:

> I guess this is related to mailcap. Examine your /etc/mailcap file and
> the value of Emacs's mailcap-mime-data.

Thanks Glenn, you are quite right.

And it's right there in the manual at (info "(gnus) Using MIME"):

       The following commands are available when you have placed point over
    a MIME button:

    ‘RET (Article)’
    ‘BUTTON-2 (Article)’
         Toggle displaying of the MIME object (‘gnus-article-press-button’).
         If built-in viewers can not display the object, Gnus resorts to
         external viewers in the ‘mailcap’ files.

    ...

I had searched the manual for "attachment" instead of for "MIME" which
was why I missed it.

It turns out that I had the line

    application/msword; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s

in my mailcap file and that was causing the behaviour I observed. I
guess I mis-remembered that other Microsoft Office documents were opened
correctly from Gnus (or perhaps that was on another system).

For completeness, I can report that with the following lines in my
/etc/mailcap

    application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.database; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s

    application/msword; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.ms-excel; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.ms-powerpoint; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.ms-access; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s

    application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s
    application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet; /usr/bin/xdg-open %s

all of .odt, .ods, .odp, .odb, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
files now open as desired in LibreOffice. (I was unable to test with
.mdb files as I don't have a program on my system that will open them.)

So not a bug.

Sorry for the noise.

Subject: 24.5; LibreOffice documents have less support than Microsoft Office docs (in Gnus?)
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:40:19 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the Gnus (v5.13) Article buffer, clicking or RET on an attachment has
different behaviour depending upon the type of document:

- Microsoft Office files with .doc, .xls etc. extensions get opened (in
LibreOffice on my system) which is the desired behaviour.

- But for LibreOffice files with .odt, .ods etc. extensions, Gnus just
offers to save the file.

Other actions on the attachments can be accessed by right clicking on
them (and probably in other ways), but for the LibreOffice files, there
does not seem to be an option for opening them.

Support for LibreOffice files probably ought to be at least as good as
the support for Microsoft Office files.

(Note: Newer-format Microsoft Office files (with .docx, .xlsx
etc. extensions) seem to have the same lack of support for opening as the
LibreOffice files, and it would be nice if these too could be opened.)

For a concrete example, with the following email from myself in the
Article buffer

    From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
    Subject: Test of office suite files
    To: [email-masked]
    Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:34:53 -0300 (1 hour, 20 minutes, 58 seconds ago)

    [1. An .odt format file --- application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text; mydocument.odt]...

    [2. An .doc format file --- application/msword; mydocument.doc]...

    [3. An .docx format file --- application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; mydocument.docx]...

If I hit RET on the second attachment (the old-format Word file) it is
opened in LibreOffice, but RET on the other two attachments just results
in a prompt to save them.

[To provide a more complete bug report (and with the thought of maybe
attempting a patch) I tried to track this functionality down, but
unfortunately its implementation is a little beyond my current level of
understanding. C-h k RET here reports

    RET runs the command gnus-article-press-button, which is an
    interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-art.el'.

    It is bound to RET, <menu-bar> <MIME Part> <Toggle Display>.

    (gnus-article-press-button)

    Check text at point for a callback function.
    If the text at point has a `gnus-callback' property,
    call it with the value of the `gnus-data' text property.

and I don't know (yet) how to extract text property information.]

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.15)
 of 2015-08-18 on moondust
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-agent-group-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit [4 times]
Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [2 times]
call-interactively: End of buffer [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe conf-mode sieve-mode solar
cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso nnir tabify org-capture cus-edit
nnrss linum artist picture reporter rect bookmark view misearch
multi-isearch sh-script smie executable shr-color color compface
gnus-fun flow-fill mule-util eww gnus-html xml mm-url url-http url-gw
url-auth url-queue url-cache shr browse-url mm-archive gnus-dup smiley
gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table org-clock mailalias
smtpmail qp pp shadow bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail nndraft
nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
epa-file epa derived epg netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils ibuf-ext ibuffer org-table
help-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flyspell ispell sage sage-load cl rx
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat compile cl-macs gv navi-mode outshine outorg
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org advice help-fns org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs tex-site info package epg-config edmacro kmacro recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu saveplace wheatgrass-theme delsel paren
savehist elec-pair time battery desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib
cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 719885 118812)
 (symbols 48 64851 55)
 (miscs 40 7690 4433)
 (strings 32 152039 25808)
 (string-bytes 1 5063848)
 (vectors 16 54839)
 (vector-slots 8 1784948 101564)
 (floats 8 949 1582)
 (intervals 56 26773 2270)
 (buffers 960 147)
 (heap 1024 152883 22894))