Subject: bug#21561: closed (Fwd: Fixed bug 21301)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:54:03 +0000

Your bug report

#21301: 25.0.50; Fringe icon are reversed (color and left-right)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21301: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21301
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Fwd: Fixed bug 21301
From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 17:53:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I just pushed a fix for this, see
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=411b516d65b4e3b88e7b268dac7a32668e8d39c7
for details.

    -- Anders Lindgren

Subject: 25.0.50; Fringe icon are reversed (color and left-right)
From: Svend Sorensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:49:05 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fringe icons colors are reversed and the icons are also reversed
left-right. This can be reproduced by running 'emacs -Q' then resizing
the window so that the *scatch* buffer comments are wrapped. A
screenshot is attached.

This was discussed in the emacs-devel mailing list here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-07/msg00180.html

There are proposed patched in the thread.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17
Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F27))
 of 2015-09-25
Repository revision: feddb99afd5692ad7baf2e5675a35b88ff6987ae
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs
 --with-file-notification=gfile --with-xml2 --without-dbus --with-gnutls
 --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick --enable-checking --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' LDFLAGS=-ggdb3'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [31 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr
mail-utils time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote gfilenotify cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 80816 6065)
 (symbols 48 18766 0)
 (miscs 40 38 136)
 (strings 32 13193 5190)
 (string-bytes 1 377636)
 (vectors 16 10552)
 (vector-slots 8 393820 6475)
 (floats 8 121 191)
 (intervals 56 205 1)
 (buffers 976 11))