Subject: 24.5; outdated link in lisp/play/gomoku.el comments

From: phs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:46:43 +0200

The comments in lisp/play/gomoku.el (line 39) point to 
http://renju.nu/r1rulhis.htm which is now an HTTP 404
error.

The page is now at http://renju.se/rif/r1rulhis.htm.

This is not critical since it is only a comment for people who read 
sources and would like more info
on the history of the game. Also, the comment was written ca. 1988 and 
nowadays wikipedia can provide a more
stable alternative.

I attach a possible patch.

-phs

--- gomoku.el~	2015-02-01 18:27:17.000000000 +0100
+++ gomoku.el	2015-08-20 11:30:44.000000000 +0200
@@ -37,5 +37,6 @@
 ;; for the first player. This program has no such restriction, but it does not
 ;; know about the forced win, nor do I.
-;; See http://renju.nu/r1rulhis.htm for more information.
+;; See http://renju.se/rif/r1rulhis.htm or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomoku
+;; for more information.