Subject: bug#21289: closed (Re: bug#21289: 'guix lint' reporting of unpatched CVEs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:34:02 +0000

Your bug report

#21289: 'guix lint' reporting of unpatched CVEs

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
21289: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=21289
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#21289: 'guix lint' reporting of unpatched CVEs
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 23:33:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> Similar to what <https://github.com/Phreedom/nixpkgs-monitor> does,
> ‘guix lint’ (or ‘guix refresh’?) should have a checker to report
> unpatched CVEs in a package.

Done in 5432734.

Ludo’.

Subject: 'guix lint' reporting of unpatched CVEs
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:58:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Similar to what <https://github.com/Phreedom/nixpkgs-monitor> does,
‘guix lint’ (or ‘guix refresh’?) should have a checker to report
unpatched CVEs in a package.

Ludo’.