Subject: bug#21263: 25.0.50; "No docstring slot" message during dumping

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:27:27 +0300

Building the current master HEAD displays these 2 messages:

  Finding pointers to doc strings...
  No docstring slot for help-mode-setup   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  No docstring slot for help-mode-finish  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  Finding pointers to doc strings...done

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.339 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-08-15 on HOME-C4E4A596F7
Repository revision: 8fa49a6786bd71aa91b1e82709bc1852a65c4646
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/d/usr --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --with-wide-int
 'CFLAGS=-gdwarf-4 -g3 -O0''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1255

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr
mail-utils time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 84898 5055)
 (symbols 56 19888 0)
 (miscs 48 36 107)
 (strings 16 15963 5646)
 (string-bytes 1 392780)
 (vectors 16 11188)
 (vector-slots 8 402569 2912)
 (floats 8 123 115)
 (intervals 40 261 64)
 (buffers 856 11))