Subject: bug#21248: Broken link of the the International Register of Coded Character Sets

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:21:24 +0300

> Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:31:08 +0800
> From: Xue Fuqiao <[email-masked]>
> 
>   @kbd{M-x list-character-sets} displays a list of all supported
>   charsets.  The list gives the names of charsets and additional
>   information to identity each charset; see the
>   @url{http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/ISO-IR/, International Register of
>   Coded Character Sets} for more details.
> 
> The URI above is broken (404).

It's not broken here, I can display it just fine.  I tried on 2
different systems with eww, Firefox, and even IE, and they all display
that page correctly.

Of course, that page being in Japanese, it might be a good idea to use
its English variant instead,
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/itscj_english/index.html, but I'm guessing
you'll have trouble with that as well, for reasons that are probably
specific to your system or Internet connection.