Subject: 25.0.50; Wrong type argument: commandp, hi-lock-find-patterns

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:30:06 +0200

from -Q, I hit M-s h f and I get :

command-execute: Wrong type argument: commandp, hi-lock-find-patterns

a void-function error happens with C-h k M-s h f.

I have a build from the emacs-24 branch where the problem is present
also, but C-h k M-s h f says:
M-s h f runs the command hi-lock-find-patterns, which is an alias for `hi-lock-find-patterns',
which is not defined.  Please make a bug report.

Should we add an autoload ?

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2015-08-10 on Aurora
Repository revision: 3b112f6389edd1b55ed32cd4836a1d2cdafb524f
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --enable-checking --with-wide-int
 'CFLAGS= -O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_BE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix