Subject: bug#21223: 25.0.50; ps-print-buffer

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Gerhard Eber)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 11:44:17 +0200

when I use the function "ps-print-buffer" the result is a postscript
file which contains floating numbers in the format e.g. "1,000" instead
of "1.000" which is offending to the postscript interpreter. The reason
is in the built-in C-function "format" which formats the float number in
a way different from previous versions.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2015-06-04 on KAEL
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-wide-int
 --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-sound=yes --with-file-notification=yes
 --without-dbus --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
 -g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -static -s
 -Wl,-s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: DEU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Themes

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.
funcall-interactively: Beginning of buffer
Making completion list...
Undo!
`advertised-undo' is an obsolete command (as of 23.2); use `undo' instead.
Mark set [2 times]
set-face-attribute: Face height does not produce a positive integer: 0.0
Making completion list...

Making completion list... [3 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/tex-site
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/site-start
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/preview-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/site-start.d/preview-latex
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-xmas hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-xmas
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-om hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-om
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fsf hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fsf
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e23 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e23
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e22 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e22
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e21 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e21
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e20 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e20
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e19 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-e19
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bitmap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bitmap
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-weeklyworldnews hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-weeklyworldnews
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tech-on hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tech-on
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sueddeutsche-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sueddeutsche-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-blogs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-blogs
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-perlentaucher-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-perlentaucher-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nytimes hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nytimes
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-muchy hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-muchy
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linux-ja hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linux-ja
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gendai-net hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gendai-net
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debugmagazin-de hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debugmagazin-de
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-chalow hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-chalow
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-aljazeera hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-aljazeera
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/octet
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun

Features:
(shadow warnings emacsbug cus-theme cus-edit pp edebug misearch
multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func
help-mode apropos autoinsert tetris gamegrid ps-mule ps-print ps-def lpr
mailalias smtpmail sendmail w3m-form flow-fill nnir sort smiley
ansi-color gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup
qp gnus-ml gnus-topic network-stream nsm starttls pop3 auth-source
cl-macs cl-seq eieio gv eieio-core byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra seq cconv nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo w3m browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util info gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dired format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr wid-edit time
cus-start cus-load advice server desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib paren preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 434364 83949)
 (symbols 56 35061 0)
 (miscs 48 376 572)
 (strings 32 64143 9327)
 (string-bytes 1 1951422)
 (vectors 16 40280)
 (vector-slots 8 1442405 108710)
 (floats 8 658 407)
 (intervals 56 29458 648)
 (buffers 976 41))

-- 
Best regards

Gerhard Eber
----------------------------------------------
Dr. Gerhard Eber               Tel. 07242-7762
Storchenstr. 21
76287 Rheinstetten	      [email-masked]
Germany
----------------------------------------------